Senior Designer - AR/VR (m/f/d)
Development – Design /
realworld one is the global leader in enterprise virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions, focusing on the life sciences, analytical, diagnostics and medical, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries.
Our customers include several major, well-known companies such as Lonza, ZEISS, Bio-Rad, Becton Dickinson, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences, QIAGEN, Tecan, Hologic and GEA Group among many others.
With our comprehensive scientific and industry expertise, we have developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of sales and marketing, service and support, research and development, as well as manufacturing and production.
As a spin-off of IKA, a leading manufacturer of laboratory and processing equipment, we are privately funded and are among the largest VR and AR software companies that focus on industry solutions. We have cultivated a vibrant company culture with an international team of more than 250 people at our headquarters in Freiburg im Breisgau (Germany) and at other locations in Berlin (Germany), San Diego (USA), Bangalore (India), and Guangzhou (China).
We place great value on fostering a creative, performance-driven and employee-centered work environment for everyone – whether your specialty is working with clients, developing cutting-edge technology or crunching numbers!
In order to expand our team in Berlin (Germany), we are now looking for a talented
Senior Designer, AR/VR (m/f/d)
- Deliver high quality User Interface and User Experience Design in line with the vision of realworld one across all our products and projects
- Create analog and VR sketches, wireframes, flow charts, storyboards, interactive prototypes, and documentation that clearly convey ideas
- Develop high-fidelity mock-ups and prototypes for key elements and features
- Design experiences and features within a given set of parameters and continuously optimize user experience, usability, and accessibility
- Evaluate user feedback and transform it into meaningful UX improvements
- Support the team in building a design language and system for realworld one
- Collaborate with developers and provide them with clear specifications of UX and UI components, as well as follow up on final implementations of all features to ensure proper execution
- Support hiring to build up a powerful design team of highly-committed enthusiasts
- A minimum of 5 years experience working as a UI, UX, or product designer
- Inspiring portfolio exhibiting your ability to solve design problems while innovating and creating enjoyable experiences for users
- Experienced with UI Mockups, Wireframing and Prototyping
- Profound knowledge of interaction design and user behavior
- Proficiency in 2d and 3d design tools and experience in creating interfaces for multiple platforms (VR, Desktop/Web, Mobile, ...)
- Experience in planning and conducting user research
- Comfortable with giving and receiving feedback
- Ability to learn quickly, multi-task and work under strict deadlines
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English, both verbal and written
- Experience working with Unreal Engine 4 or other game engines is a big plus
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to work for a market-leading, hypergrowth tech company with a broad international customer base that is using VR and AR to transform the way they work, learn and research
- The experience of creating and implementing highly-valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long-term growth of a successful tech company
- Profit from an open and modern work environment with flexible working hours
- Be a part of a diverse international team with highly-qualified and dedicated colleagues representing over 30 nationalities
- Bring in your own ideas and actively participate in shaping our company
- Live in the capital of Germany and enjoy the international environment and vibrant culture of this city
- Receive a competitive salary, relocation support (if needed) and additional benefits such as team events, company lunches, office snacks, gourmet coffee and a great office location in the heart of Kreuzberg, Berlin
Do you want to help revolutionize the virtual world and be a part of one of the most extraordinary tech companies in Germany?
If you do, apply now and join the realworld one team! We look forward to hearing from you!
By submitting your application you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to realworld one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.