Software Engineer - ETL/Data (Remote accepted)
Overland Park, Kansas /
Engineering – Data Engineering /
Full-time: 100% Remote, Hybrid, or 100% on-site
Here at Rx Savings Solutions, we are driven to make a difference in the pharmaceutical industry by exposing cost-savings analytics to our members. We take pride knowing that the work we do can greatly impact the lives of our customers.
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced ETL/Data Engineer to join our growing Data Team! This role will assist in planning, designing, and documenting technical requirements for data flows between disparate operational systems and our data warehouse. The candidate will be assisting in end-to-end development of the ETL process as well as data analytics. This team member will analyze and review business requirement documents, complex object and data models.
Check out what our CTO shares about the personal growth opportunities and impactful work as an Engineer on our team:
Our office is located in the Kansas City area, however, we offer hybrid and remote work options.
- Bachelor’s degree or greater in Computer Science or related experience
- 2-3 years experience in ETL Tools (Talend is a plus)
- 2-3 years experience in SQL queries
- Build data pipelines to Ingest and automate files provided by customers using the ETL tool
- Interface with other technology teams to extract, transform, and load data from a wide variety of data sources using primarily ETL tool
- Explore and learn the latest AWS technologies to provide new capabilities and increase efficiency
- Knowledge of Structured and Unstructured data
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders of different backgrounds and skill levels.
- Understanding of BI concepts and be familiar with relational or multi-dimensional modeling.
- Demonstrated one or more of the four development areas of Data Management: Integration, Modeling, Analytics, Reporting.
- Highly-motivated, self-directed and flexible.
- Investigate and resolve data related issues and provide support and troubleshooting expertise.
- A great attitude with a passion for supporting your team and offering creative solutions.
- Willingness and enthusiasm to learn new skills and techniques.
- Understanding of RDBMS best practices.
Nice to have...
- Experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Experience with AWS Services – S3, Cloudwatch, EC2
- Experience with Databricks