Delivery – DevOps /
Our purpose at S4N is to build the best software products for the world. Our team is the secret to accomplish it. Our human-focused mindset has created a high-performance professional environment full of challenges and initiatives to help us all become the best version of ourselves.
This is how your life would be at S4N:
- We love being autonomous and working remotely. Each 4ner defines their own schedule, work plan, and work location (through prior agreement with the relevant parties)
- We work with top-notch technologies, constantly seeking out new industry trends and best practices. We find enjoyment in gaining and sharing knowledge.
- We have different free classes and workshops that you can take during and outside of working hours, addressing issues such as technical topics, relational skills, English, classes for your kids, cocktail making workshops- among others.
- Freedom to make recommendations, suggestions or simply comment on things without the pressure of adhering to hierarchy or strict processes.
- We are both proud of working within a diverse and inclusive environment and acting in our role as an equal opportunities employer. You are welcome at S4N for who you are. We believe that our work is best when all of us feel free to be who we truly are, no matter where we come from, what we look like, what we believe in, or what we like or prefer. The more voices and points of view we have within our company, the more we will thrive. We don't just promote diversity but also inclusion.
As a DevOps at S4N you will be able to:
- Actively participate in the decision-making process regarding infrastructure architecture for both internal projects and S4N customers'.
- Conduct tools and practices research, evaluation, proof of concept, and training for internal and external customers.
- Design, implement and maintain GitOps cycles based on Immutable Infrastructure.
- Develop and maintain Continuous Deployment processes, tools, and execution; includes test frameworks, static code analysis, promotion gateways, etc.
- Design, develop, and support Configuration Management as Code, tools, and execution for internal projects or S4N clients projects.
- Design, implement, and promote the non-functional tests automation for products S4N develops for its customers.
- Seek quality and resource optimization to improve the product and the team's value stream.
We are looking for people who love what they do. This is what you’ll need to be part of the team:
- Solid Linux Sys Admin background.
- Experience with version control Git.
- Experience with documenting procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to interact with external customers and staff members.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, constantly expanding environment.
TOP TIP: Show us you want to continue to learn and challenge us!
If you have any questions regarding this role, contact Laura Benítez via WhatsApp +57 (317) 364 7003
Visit our Careers Site, LinkedIn page to find out more about life at S4N, our recruitment process, and our up to date vacancies. You can also learn more about S4N by visiting our Youtube Channel, our Twitter account and our Glassdoor page.
Join our distributed team to deliver the best quality software products, Apply now!
At S4N you are challenged, inspired, transformed. You evolve.