Delivery – DevOps /
Our purpose is to build the best software products for the world. Our team is the secret to accomplish it, that’s why we have a human-focused mindset in which we create a high performance environment full of challenges and initiatives to help us all become the best version of ourselves.
This is what you can expect from S4N:
- We love being autonomous and working remotely. Each 4ner defines their own schedule, work plan and work location through prior agreement with their team and the client.
- Our work environment is fun and collaborative. We have an open-minded culture.
- We have different kinds of free classes and workshops that you can take during working hours, addressing issues such as technical topics, soft skills, sports and English, among others.
- Mental and physical health is a structural part of the integral development of our teams. This is why we have special programs in these areas.
- We are both proud of working within a diverse environment and acting in our role as an equal opportunities employer.
As a Backend DevOps at S4N you will be expected to:
- Participate actively in the decision-making process regarding infrastructure architecture for both internal projects and S4N customers’.
- Conduct DevOps tools research, evaluation, proof of concept, installation, configuration, and training both for internal and external customers.
- Develop and maintain Continuous Integration processes, tools, and execution; includes test frameworks, code quality analysis, etc.
- Design, promote and support Continuous Delivery for internal projects or S4N clients projects.
- Design, promote and support Configuration Management processes, tools, and execution for internal projects or S4N clients projects.
- Design, implement and promote the non-functional tests automation for products S4N develops for its customers.
- Implement deployment processes that entail packaging releases, pushing releases and executing installs.
- Support customer infrastructure for cloud deployments.
- Seek quality and cost savings by automating any process the development team executes more than once.
- Increase deployment reliability and frequency while reducing frictions, that is, to minimize the Life Cycle CI/CD processes.
- Develop and manage the build and versioning of code releases.
- Troubleshoot and resolve internal and customer problems promptly.
- Participate in DevOps processes analysis and documentation.
We are looking for people who seek excellence in what they do. This is what you’ll need to be part of the team:
- Solid Linux Sys Admin background.
- Experience with Docker or Kubernetes. Demonstrated ability with scripting languages such as PowerShell, Bash, Perl, or Python.
- Administrative experience with Cloud server environments such as AWS and Google Cloud. Cloud security experience.
- Experience with version control Git.
- Experience with Java application build processes and tools, especially Ant, Gradle, Jenkins, SonarQube, and Artifactory.
- Configuration Management experience with provisioning configuration management, and containerization solutions such as Terraform, Chef, Puppet, Ansible or similar technologies.
- Demonstrated experience with common data stores, both relational and NoSQL.
- Experience with monitoring and troubleshooting a highly available platform.
- Deep knowledge of software deployment, versioning and release management processes.
- Experience working with and supporting software development and production server environments.
- Experience with documenting procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to interact with external customers and staff members. Ability to work in a fast paced, constantly expanding environment.
At S4N you are challenged, inspired, transformed. You evolve.
Don’t forget to visit our Careers Site to find out more about life at S4N, our recruitment process and our up to date vacancies.