Financial and Administrative Intern
Financial and Administrative – Accounting and Taxes /
Our purpose at S4N is to build the best software products for the world. Our team is the secret to accomplish it. Our human-focused mindset has created a high-performance professional environment full of challenges and initiatives to help us all become the best version of ourselves.
This is how your life would be at S4N:
- We love being autonomous and working remotely. Each 4ner defines their own schedule, work plan, and work location (through prior agreement with the relevant parties)
- We work with top-notch technologies, constantly seeking out new industry trends and best practices. We find enjoyment in gaining and sharing knowledge.
- We have different free classes and workshops that you can take during and outside of working hours, addressing issues such as technical topics, relational skills, English, classes for your kids, cocktail making workshops- among others.
- Freedom to make recommendations, suggestions or simply comment on things without the pressure of adhering to hierarchy or strict processes.
- We are both proud of working within a diverse and inclusive environment and acting in our role as an equal opportunities employer. You are welcome at S4N for who you are. We believe that our work is best when all of us feel free to be who we truly are, no matter where we come from, what we look like, what we believe in, or what we like or prefer. The more voices and points of view we have within our company, the more we will thrive. We don't just promote diversity but also inclusion.
As a Financial and Administrative Intern at S4N you will be able to:
- Support bank reconciliation
- Control and send tax certifications
- Do purchase orders
- Make accounting records
- Account analysis
We are looking for people who seek excellence in what they do. This is what you’ll need to be part of the team:
- Be in final semesters of programs like accounting.
- Have interest and emphasis in financial, administrative and accountancy field.
- Have availability to sign a SENA apprenticeship contract.
If you have any questions regarding this role, contact Yesica Navas via WhatsApp +57 (317)668-64-39
Visit our Careers Site, LinkedIn page to find out more about life at S4N, our recruitment process, and our up to date vacancies. You can also learn more about S4N by visiting our Youtube Channel, our Twitter account and our Glassdoor page.
Join our distributed team to deliver the best quality software products, Apply now!
At S4N you are challenged, inspired, transformed. You evolve.