Senior Graphic Designer
Bogotá, Bogotá D.C. Department, Colombia
Communications – Communications
Our company has set out to build the best software products for the world and constantly strives towards this. We are convinced that the secret to achieving global recognition is our people. This goes beyond process and technology. We work in a high-performance, creative and constantly changing environment. Our people do what they love in the best possible way.
We believe that we are better together.
As a Senior Designer at S4N you will be expected to:
- Transform ideas into effective and creative advertising communications.
- Research and follow the new design trends in the digital field in order to identify the main user insights and areas of opportunity. Through this you will transformthem into powerful concepts and designs.
- Present both creative work and a strategic approach to our clients and the broader team.
- Actively and strategically participate in the scope definition stage and the working plan for the project, identifying critical points and design opportunities.
- Work with a diverse team that will feed your point of view from both a design and communications perspective, allowing you to create solutions of high value.
- Produce high-quality visuals, from concept to execution, across many platforms to delight S4N’s audiences with designs that inspire, engage, and excite them.
- Generate ideas to portray concepts, advertise services or communications campaigns.
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all marketing or communications projects.
- Create and develop analog and digital illustration projects for digital and print media.
- Create and modify animations, graphics, advertising banners, etc.
- Propose graphic solutions and interactive tools that enhance communication and/or marketing campaigns.
We are looking for people who seek excellence in what they do. This is what you’ll need to be part of our team:
- You are strategic, passionate and creative.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in branding
- A portfolio that demonstrates your experience in design as well as your participation in each of the projects you specifically showcased.
- A good grasp of the following tools:
- -Adobe Photoshop
- -Adobe Illustrator
- -(Plus) After + Premiere
This is what you can expect from S4N:
- We believe in team distribution, therefore you will be able to work remotely if the project permits it.
- We have core working hours allowing for flexibility.
- We have a diverse working environment and respect our role as equal opportunity employers.
- Our work environment is fun, casual and collaborative. We possess an open-minded culture.
- We have in-house native English teachers, classes are free and you have the option to take them during working hours.
At S4N you are challenged, inspired, transformed. You evolve.
Don’t forget to visit our Careers Site to find out more about life at S4N, our recruitment process and our up to date vacancies.