Delivery – Mobile Development /
Our purpose at S4N is to build the best software products for the world. Our team is the secret to accomplish it. Our human-focused mindset has created a high-performance professional environment full of challenges and initiatives to help us all become the best version of ourselves.
This is how your life would be at S4N:
- We love being autonomous and working remotely. Each 4ner defines their own schedule, work plan, and work location (through prior agreement with the relevant parties)
- We work with top-notch technologies, constantly seeking out new industry trends and best practices. We find enjoyment in gaining and sharing knowledge.
- We have different free classes and workshops that you can take during and outside of working hours, addressing issues such as technical topics, relational skills, English, classes for your kids, cocktail making workshops- among others.
- Freedom to make recommendations, suggestions or simply comment on things without the pressure of adhering to hierarchy or strict processes.
- Mental and physical health is a structural part of the integral development of our teams. This is why we have special programs in these areas, including free psychological support and free health care.
- We are both proud of working within a diverse and inclusive environment and acting in our role as an equal opportunities employer. You are welcome at S4N for who you are. We believe that our work is best when all of us feel free to be who we truly are, no matter where we come from, what we look like, what we believe in, or what we like or prefer. The more voices and points of view we have within our company, the more we will thrive. We don't just promote diversity but also inclusion.
As a Mobile Developer at S4N you will:
- Understand the client’s business model in order to implement an effective technological solution that generates a positive impact on the end-users and the organization in general.
- Guide the client in the selection of the best technological path to take, in order to meet or exceed their needs.
- Work in collaboration with team members and the different business and technology areas to effectively respond to any queries raised and provide information that may support product development.
- Seek creative solutions for any client issues, both proactively and reactively.
- Ensure that applications are end-user friendly.
- Predict potential problems in backend integration and the maintenance of the application or website.
- Analyze, design and develop web portals and mobile applications from the perspective of a client in a distributed system.
- Design products that guarantee compatibility with multiple devices.
We are looking for people who love what they do. This is what you’ll need to be part of the team:
- Have had experience with React Native
- Have experience in UX/UI.
- Have experience executing application testing.
- Have the ability to speak and write English (minimum B2 level).
TOP TIP: Check our S4N workshops (on YouTube) to see our LinkedIn profile recommendations before you apply.
If you have any questions regarding this role, contact Laura Benítez via WhatsApp +57 (317) 364-70-03
Visit our Careers Site, LinkedIn page to find out more about life at S4N, our recruitment process, and our up to date vacancies. You can also learn more about S4N by visiting our Youtube Channel, our Twitter account and our Glassdoor page.
Join our distributed team to deliver the best quality software products, Apply now!
At S4N you are challenged, inspired, transformed. You evolve.