SDET - Software Development Engineer in Testing
Delivery – Automation Quality Assurance /
Our purpose is to build the best software products for the world. Our team is the secret to accomplish it, that’s why we have a human-focused mindset in which we create a high performance environment full of challenges and initiatives to help us all become the best version of ourselves.
This is what you can expect from S4N:
- We love being autonomous and working remotely. Each 4ner defines their own schedule, work plan and work location through prior agreement with their team and the client.
- Our work environment is fun and collaborative. We have an open-minded culture.
- We have different kinds of free classes and workshops that you can take during working hours, addressing issues such as technical topics, soft skills, sports and English, among others.
- Mental and physical health is a structural part of the integral development of our teams. This is why we have special programs in these areas.
- We are both proud of working within a diverse environment and acting in our role as an equal opportunities employer.
As a Software Development Engineer in Testing at S4N you will be expected to:
- Understand the client’s business model in order to implement an effective technological solution that generates a positive impact on the end-users and the organization in general.
- Work in collaboration with team members and the different business and technology areas to effectively respond to any queries raised and provide information that may support product development.
- Seek creative solutions for any client issues, both proactively and reactively.
- Participate in defining requirements and specifications with the client.
- Have experience in the full life-cycle of software development.
- Test functional aspects of the application including -feature, performance, availability.
- Perform tests for both mobile and web app at all test stages (if you don’t know it you will learn at S4N).
- Set up test environments, designing test plans, developing test cases/scenarios/usage cases, and execute these cases.
- Prepare data for the execution test.
We are looking for people who seek excellence in what they do. This is what you’ll need to be part of our team:
- The ability to design and execute quality assurance processes fully based in automation for software products.
- Understanding of test automation and software development.
- The ability to create and code a test script.
- Nice to have experience with Cucumber and/or Gherkins, Selenium and/or Selenide.
- Experience in development environments such as IDE IntelliJ, Eclipse.
- Knowledge in Git & SQL.
At S4N you are challenged, inspired, transformed. You evolve.
Don’t forget to visit our Careers Site to find out more about life at S4N, our recruitment process and our up to date vacancies.