Optimization – Optimization
Our purpose is to build the best software products for the world. Our team is the secret to accomplish it, that’s why we have a human-focused mindset in which we create a high performance environment full of challenges and initiatives to help us all become the best version of ourselves.
This is what you can expect from S4N:
- We love being autonomous and working remotely. Each 4ner defines their own schedule, work plan and work location through prior agreement with their team and the client.
- Our work environment is fun and collaborative. We have an open-minded culture.
- We have different kinds of free classes and workshops that you can take during working hours, addressing issues such as technical topics, soft skills, sports and English, among others.
- Mental and physical health is a structural part of the integral development of our teams. This is why we have special programs in these areas.
- We are both proud of working within a diverse environment and acting in our role as an equal opportunities employer.
As a Devops beginner at S4N you will be expected to:
- Define, manage, maintain, and evolve the infrastructure-as-code. That means you will have to write tons of high-quality, production-ready code.
- Manage, maintain, and evolve the CI and CD pipelines.
We are looking for people who seek excellence in what they do. This is what you ́ll need to be part of our team
- Experience in infrastructure design, data centres, servers, and networks.
- Deep experience with Linux systems.
- Knowledge and skill set to install, configure, maintain and support networks and services.
At S4N you are challenged, inspired, transformed. You evolve.
Don’t forget to visit our Careers Site to find out more about life at S4N, our recruitment process and our up to date vacancies.