Delivery – Frontend Development
Our company has set out to build the best software products in the world and constantly strives towards this. We are convinced that the secret to achieving global recognition is our people, this goes beyond the process and technology. We work in a high-performance, creative and constantly changing environment. Our people do what they love, in the best possible way.
We believe that we are better together.
As a Frontend Developer at S4N you will be expected to:
- Understand the client’s business model in order to implement an effective technological solution that generates a positive impact on the end-users and the organization in general.
- Create a digital product that is aligned with business objectives and compliance requirements.
- Build software products and solutions aligned with strategic business objectives and the business domain within any technical constraints that may exist.
- Analyze tracking data, logs, alerts, metrics, or any data that gives the client and the broader team the ability to enquire about the product's previous, current and proposed state.
- Guide the client in the selection of the best technological path to take, in order to meet or exceed their needs.
- Work in collaboration with team members and the different business and technology areas to effectively respond to any queries raised and provide information that may support product development.
- Seek creative solutions for any client issues, both proactively and reactively.
- Efficiently document the construction phase of the product.
- Participate in defining requirements and specifications with the client.
- Have experience working in the full life cycle of software development.
- Ensure that applications are end-user friendly.
- Predict potential problems in backend integration and the maintenance of the application or website.
- Analyze, design and develop web portals and mobile applications from the perspective of a client in a distributed system.
- Design products that guarantee compatibility with multiple devices.
We are looking for people who seek excellence in what they do. This is what you’ll need to join our people:
- Be a master of at least one of these technologies: Angular.js, React.js, Node.js, Ember.js, Webpack, Bootstrap, Browserify and/or Grunt.
- Have experience in UX/UI.
- Have experience executing application testing.
- Have the ability to speak and write English (minimum B2 level).
This is what you can expect from S4N:
- We believe in team distribution, you will be able to work remotely if the project permits.
- We have core working hours allowing for flexibility.
- We have a diverse working environment and respect our role as an equal opportunity employers.
- Our work environment is fun, casual and collaborative, we possess an open-minded culture.
- We have inhouse native English Teachers, classes are free and you have the option to take them during working hours.
At S4N you are challenged, inspired, transformed. You evolve.
Don’t forget to visit our Careers Site to find out more about life at S4N, our recruitment process and our up to date vacancies.