Product Manager Data Science
Full time contract
Saagie aims to accelerate the time-to-value of business innovation by making data projects less complex. To do this, we have created a DataOps platform for data engineers, enabling them to bring together the most popular technologies to deliver and run data projects easily, quickly, and reliably.
The people behind the platform are an amazing group of individuals based in Paris, Rouen, and New York, all working towards the same goal: enabling our customers achieve great things with their company’s data.
We’ve been named one of the 120 most promising startups by the French government’s French Tech initiative—and this is just the start of our incredible journey! Our team won’t rest until we’ve found a different way to take every data project from proof of concept (POC) to production.
There are more than 90 of us at Saagie, and each of us contributes something unique. But what brings us together is a certain playfulness, kindness, and the knowledge that we’re creating something big together. We like to keep things simple, but without sacrificing creativity. Most of all, customer satisfaction is something that each and every one of us takes a lot of pride in, no matter which team we work in. But that doesn’t mean we take ourselves too seriously: we work hard but always aim to inject a little fun into everything we do.
We are looking for a Product Manager Data Science to join the Saagie's product team.
First: Prepare & Organize 🙌
* Prepare & write epics and subsequent user stories depicting the features to build, for the engineering teams,
* Contribute to priorization rituals, Follow up, discussion & story validation on new features,
* Organize internal communication on roadmap and releases,
Second : contribute to the line product and roadmap 🤝
* Market intelligence
* Closely work with the Product Marketing to define the new line product, train internal team & help to build the communication strategy
* Contribute and share roadmap vision with the CTO,
* Close work with product marketing for external communication on roadmap and releases,
The whole team is in agile way. We are using a **flow/kanban approach**. We are releasing in production several stories per week. The whole team commits to improve continuously its processes.
As a Product Manager you'll visit customers for user groups and gather feedbacks.
PROFIL & ATTITUDE
*>4 years minimum in term of Product Management for a software company
*Fluent with agile methodologies (Kanban, Scrum)
* good communication skills
* French & English
Nice to have
* Ideally, you use to be a Data Scientist or Machine Learning Engineer priorly, or you used to work in that field !
* Knowledge on Behavior Driven Development
* Doesn't matter where you are, as long as you are in the +/- 2h from GMT+1 timezone (but you can also go to our Rouen or Paris office if you want to!)
GOOD TO KNOW
Our Values at Saagie 💕
1. We create something big TOGETHER
2. Customer Success is every and each of us responsability
3. Be creative : have fun & make sense !
4. Think scalable : keep it simple
5. We believe in Humanity, Empathy, Respect, Optimism, eNgagment, Sharing !
What’s in it for you 🙆
A healthy environment : we are accredited Happy®AtWork, Tech®AtWork and WorkAnywhere® by ChoosemyCompany for 2020 !
Being part of the French Tech 120, and grow with you fast-paced startup
Special parenthood policy : we are part of the Parental Act
Flexible organisation : we are remote friendly and people are very autonomous
Strong Health Insurance
11 days off in addition to the legay 25 days
Regular events : we like to spend time together !
Want to know more ? Apply and let’s talk about it ! 🚀