Enterprise Account Executive - San Francisco
San Francisco /
Enterprise Business – Sales /
Our vision is to be the Champions of a Safer Digital Future and the Champions of Change. We believe in empowering individuals and teams with freedom and responsibility to align their goals such that we all row in the same direction. We are uncomfortably transparent, autonomous & accountable; we have zero tolerance for brilliant jerks; we have an unlimited vacation policy and more. For us, our Culture Is Our Strategy - check out our Culture Memo for more details and surprises.
- 8 years of experience of selling complex SaaS Products to C-Level Executives (CISOs, CIOs, CROs) of top enterprises
- Experience hunting and also growing accounts (land and expand model)Lead sales efforts within a designated territory
- Incubate and grow sales for a new cyber security platform and nurture relationships with CXOs
- Achieve sales targets on a quarter-on-quarter basis with a high degree of forecast accuracy
- Work to build an adequate sales pipeline and follow the rigors of pipeline management
- Responsible & accountable to achieve Overall Revenue Targets of the Territory
- Leverage partnerships with Channels & System Integrators (SIs)
- Oversee the proposal to contract negotiation
- Ability to absorb product knowledge
- Presentation & Negotiation Skills
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to manage complexity
- Concept Selling
Essential Skills/ Qualification/ Experience
- At least 4-6 years of selling in the IT IndustryAbility to work closely with CIOs/CISOs/CROs of the top enterprises
- Existing industry connects with CIOs//CISOsDemonstrated ability to meet/exceed sales quotasMEDDIC Selling Approach
- Prospecting & Hunting skills
- Opportunity Management/Account Management management
- Perseverance in creating a value for an absolute new category Ability to compete against the "cost of doing nothing"
- Ability to manage ambiguity, and constant change of an Early Stage Startup
- Ability to learn new knowledge about Cybersecurity
This position offers a competitive salary range, commensurate with experience and qualifications. The estimated salary range is between $150,000 - $155,000 annually. In addition to base salary, the compensation package includes a comprehensive benefits package comprising health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), flexible paid time off, life insurance, and opportunities for professional growth. Final compensation will be determined in part by the qualifications of the selected candidate and may be above or below this range. Salary range and benefits are subject to change and may depend on location.
Our organization is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Join our rocket ship if you want to learn, make your mark and work with incredible talent!