Senior ML Engineer
SAFE – Research and Analytics /
Our vision is to be the Champions of a Safer Digital Future and be the Champions of Change. We believe in empowering individuals and teams with freedom and responsibility to align their goals such that we all row in the same direction. We are uncomfortably transparent, autonomous & accountable, we have zero tolerance for brilliant jerks, we have unlimited vacation policy and more. For us our Culture Is Our Strategy - check out our Culture Memo for more details and surprises.
At the core, we are a data science company. We take different data points from a company's cyber environment, and apply statistics / ML to give actionable insights to our customers. We are looking for a Senior ML Engineer who can take our models to the next level.
Key responsibilities include:
- Build production level ML/ statistics code for our cyber quantification algorithms;
- Lay down the foundation for our future data architecture - plan the right way to collect data in the product (telemetry), prepare data for aggregate analysis in the future; ‘Preparation’ might include labeling, cleaning and streaming data.
- 5+ years of experience in building scalable production level Python based models
- 2+ years of experience in MLOps architecture and building / or working on data lakes / data warehouse – preparing infrastructure to run analytics at scale
- Good understanding of different statistical and ML techniques
Join our rocket ship if you want to learn, make your mark and work with incredible talent!