Cyber Risk Quantification Lead
SAFE – Research and Analytics /
Our vision is to be the Champions of a Safer Digital Future and be the Champions of Change. We believe in empowering individuals and teams with freedom and responsibility to align their goals such that we all row in the same direction. We are uncomfortably transparent, autonomous & accountable, we have zero tolerance for brilliant jerks, we have unlimited vacation policy and more. For us our Culture Is Our Strategy - check out our Culture Memo for more details and surprises.
At the core, we understand and quantify cyber risk. We connect into a company's tech environment and quantify cyber risk inside-out. Our algorithms have been built in collaboration with MIT and in production with our Fortune 1000 global customers.
We are looking for a Cyber Risk quantification lead - who can take our methodology and algorithms to the next level of maturity.
Key responsibilities of this person will be:
- Enhance and own the quantification methodology to make it robust and scalable.
- Continue validation of our approach with customers and ecosystem participants.
- Improve the application of quantification to enterprise risk management
- Work with our data science team to apply statistical/ ML techniques to enhance the business insights for our customers
- Evangelize the model and methodology in the industry
A good experience can be:
- 10+ years of experience in modeling enterprise risk or enterprise risk management; preferably cyber risk due to the unique nature of cyber risk
- Deep expertise in statistics and ML techniques - degree/certifications preferred
- Experience in building production scale quantification models
- Has a voice in the industry / ecosystem on cyber and risk management
Join our rocket ship if you want to learn, make your mark and work with incredible talent!