Product Marketing Manager
Marketing – General Marketing /
Our vision is to be the Champions of a Safer Digital Future and the Champions of Change. We believe in empowering individuals and teams with freedom and responsibility to align their goals such that we all row in the same direction. We are uncomfortably transparent, autonomous & accountable; we have zero tolerance for brilliant jerks; we have an unlimited vacation policy and more. For us, our Culture Is Our Strategy - check out our Culture Memo for more details and surprises.
- Develop audience-specific messaging, marketing content, and go-to-market materials Create demand-generation content (webinars, speaking sessions, blogs) demonstrating Safe’s value for use in marketing activities.
- Create collateral for use by our sales and field engineering teams - product data sheets, use case overviews, competitive battle cards, and reference architectures.
- Plan and execute a steady cadence of engagement with industry analysts.
- Share win wires and company updates, coordinate and participate in briefings, and use analyst inquiries to drive messaging and positioning.
- Work with sales and other customer-facing teams to collect customer and prospect feedback on Safe’s product and messaging, and collaborate with others within marketing to iterate upon messages and content
- Drive awareness of security messaging and positioning for Safe Security products
- Develop compelling and strategic customer references, including deep dives on ROI from implementing cloud security strategies and models
- Write compelling content and tools (eBooks, presentations, whitepapers, infographics, webinars, customer success stories, product videos, and more)
- Develop and execute on breakthrough product marketing activities that reach target audiences effectively- Partner with other marketing teams (e.g., campaigns, demand generation, field, and event marketing) to drive and execute on global marketing initiatives
- Continuously measure and optimize your product marketing initiatives
- Big passion for cyber-security and for creating high-impact marketing materials and campaigns.
- Well-versed in persona-based B2B marketing strategies.
- 2-3 years of experience in Product Marketing / Product Management or similar roles at either security or cyber risk companies.
- Able to coordinate across many teams and iterate and deliver in a fast-moving environment.
- Ability to articulate opinions on how product marketing, and the functions within it, should be measured. A positive, problem-solving attitude and willingness to engage, innovate, and help where needed
- Willingness to work within the US Timezone
Join our rocket ship if you want to learn, make your mark and work with incredible talent!