Principal UX Designer
Engineering – Product Management /
Our vision is to be the Champions of a Safer Digital Future and the Champions of Change. We believe in empowering individuals and teams with freedom and responsibility to align their goals such that we all row in the same direction. We are uncomfortably transparent, autonomous & accountable; we have zero tolerance for brilliant jerks; we have an unlimited vacation policy and more. For us, our Culture Is Our Strategy - check out our Culture Memo for more details and surprises.
Location: Delhi or Bengaluru
- Lead UX design projects from concept to launch, ensuring high-quality user experiences across all digital touchpoints.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including senior-level product managers and engineers, to produce a cohesive design strategy and drive its execution.
- Elevate and maintain design systems, ensuring visual and functional consistency across all projects.
- Leverage assumptions and hypotheses to inform data-driven, principle-driven design decisions.
- Develop prototypes and high-fidelity designs.
- Minimum 8-10 years of professional experience in UX roles, preferably at a senior level.
- Strong familiarity and have elevated design systems in the past.
- Exceptional system thinking capabilities.
- Super high bar for visual craft and UI design.
- Have led and designed end-to-end product experience from concept to launch.
- Ability to work in a highly agile and rapidly iterative environment.
- Experience working with senior-level Product Managers and Engineers.
- Strong portfolio showcasing design thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in working with complex user interfaces in both B2B and/or B2C (Mobile/Native) products previously.
- Proficiency in Figma (primary design tool) and other design/prototyping tools of choice.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Join our rocket ship if you want to learn, make your mark and work with incredible talent!