Sales Development Representative (Austin, TX)
Austin, TX /
Enterprise Business – Sales /
Our vision is to be the Champions of a Safer Digital Future and the Champions of Change. We believe in empowering individuals and teams with freedom and responsibility to align their goals such that we all row in the same direction. We are uncomfortably transparent, autonomous & accountable; we have zero tolerance for brilliant jerks; we have an unlimited vacation policy and more. For us, our Culture Is Our Strategy - check out our Culture Memo for more details and surprises.
Location: Austin, TX
Experience: 1-3 years
We are looking for people who are excited to own their "business"; within their assigned territory. If you are keen on discovering the perfect buyer, crafting messaging that attracts attention, and making connections with key stakeholders, then this is the perfect role for you. Opportunities for advancement and learning to contribute to your career.
As a Sales Development Representative, you’ll enjoy the benefits of ongoing training, mentorship, career/life coaching, and guidance. This opportunity is a great way to enhance your career in cybersecurity sales!
- Research the accounts and contacts in your territory to create a viable penetration strategy
- Manage accounts by building intelligence and fostering client relationships through personalised contact - understanding the client’s needs, and possessing the ability to communicate the solution value and services
- Demonstrate the ability to address and educate each prospect's unique inquiries, while providing them with the appropriate information, based on their specific needs and interests
- Qualify and develop inbound enterprise leads and build business opportunities through outbound prospecting
- Develop Qualified sales opportunities and Nurture accounts for future pipeline potential using our current Sales & Marketing Technology Tools
- Schedule Qualified Discovery meetings/Product Demos for Sales Directors to manage
- Support attendance to all field marketing events to include, but not limited to Safe Security webinars, and national and regional trade shows
- Meet monthly strategic objectives aimed at growing revenue in accounts through developing a consistent sales pipeline
- Work closely both with sales and marketing to provide better insight into the success of the marketing activities that run concurrently as you generate a new pipeline
Essential Skills/ Qualification/ Experience
- Multiple years of experience working in a professional sales setting generating and developing leads, or business development in B2B/SaaS environments
- Track record of consistent and effective sales development performance
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, SalesLoft or Outreach, LinkedIn Navigator, Hubspot, GSuite
- History of creative, persistent, and effective outbound sales lead follow-up messaging
- Maturity in uncertainty as well as adaptability in a fast-paced, high-growth atmosphere
- Strong interpersonal and effective communication skills to connect with and persuade senior-level decision-makers
- Have strong people skills, the ability to collaborate cross-functionally, and lead by example
- Understand the cybersecurity technology landscape through industry research and competitive selling
- Continuously strive to improve sales effectiveness and business insight
- Strong work ethic, ambitious, driven, and keen to work in a team environment
- Hungry and motivated to learn and grow within the sales organisation
- A passion to build a sales career in cybersecurity/technology services
Benefits of Working at Safe Security
- Remote-friendly culture
- Competitive compensation
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid Parental Leave, including adoption
- Wellness programs
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
This position offers a competitive salary range, commensurate with experience and qualifications. The estimated salary range is between $50,000 - $60,000 annually. In addition to base salary, the compensation package includes a comprehensive benefits package comprising health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), flexible paid time off, life insurance, and opportunities for professional growth. Final compensation will be determined in part by the qualifications of the selected candidate and may be above or below this range. Salary range and benefits are subject to change and may depend on location.
Our organization is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Join our rocket ship if you want to learn, make your mark and work with incredible talent!