Senior Technical Writer
Engineering – Product Engineering /
Our vision is to be the Champions of a Safer Digital Future and the Champions of Change. We believe in empowering individuals and teams with freedom and responsibility to align their goals such that we all row in the same direction. We are uncomfortably transparent, autonomous & accountable; we have zero tolerance for brilliant jerks; we have an unlimited vacation policy and more. For us, our Culture Is Our Strategy - check out our Culture Memo for more details and surprises.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Technical Writer to join our team and play a pivotal role in creating comprehensive end-user documentation and technical content for our SaaS products. The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 5 years of technical writing experience with a proven track record in developing various documentation types.
Core Responsibilities: Product Documentation
- Demonstrate a quick learning aptitude and a proactive attitude towards grasping technical concepts.
- Collaborate effectively with Product Managers, Software Developers, Architects, and Customer Success teams.
- Specialized skills in creating In-app guides and Announcements using Digital Adoption Platforms such as Pendo.
- Advantageous experience with tools like Document360, Pendo, Camtasia Studio, Swagger, and Wiki.
- Technical knowledge of documents like Deployment Architecture, Data Residency, Disaster Recovery, and others is a plus.
Core Responsibilities: Product Instrumentation
- Implement and manage the integration of Pendo to collect comprehensive product usage data.
- Utilize Pendo to analyze product usage patterns, customer behavior, and feature adoption.
- Generate regular reports and insights to help the product and marketing teams make informed decisions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify areas for product optimization based on usage data.
- Make actionable recommendations for improving user experience and product features.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in technical writing.
- Proven track record in creating comprehensive end-user documentation and technical content for SaaS products.
- Proficient in HTML, CSS, and APIs.
- Expertise in developing various documentation types, including release notes, user guides, In-app guides, how-to videos, technical reference documents, API documentation, installation guides, and configuration guides.
Join our rocket ship if you want to learn, make your mark and work with incredible talent!