Customer Success Engineer
New Delhi /
Customer Success – Customer Success /
Our vision is to be the Champions of a Safer Digital Future and be the Champions of Change. We believe in empowering individuals and teams with freedom and responsibility to align their goals such that we all row in the same direction. We are uncomfortably transparent, autonomous & accountable, we have zero tolerance for brilliant jerks, we have unlimited vacation policy and more. For us our Culture Is Our Strategy - check out our Culture Memo for more details and surprises.
Customer Success Engineers at Safe operates with a primary focus of ensuring a smooth customer experience by helping customers onboard themselves on the platform (SAFE), use the platform effectively, and hand-hold (few people call it “support”) throughout their entire journey. Our Customer Success Engineers educate customers and team members with the correct technological know-how, draft out technical documentation (wherever needed), automate repeatable processes and activities.
- Work directly with customers to provide services and help resolve problems in BAU operations
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues & manage cases, requests and enhancements using internal tools and processes, while making sure of detail extensive description to issues logged
- Deployment of service releases, patches, requests and customisations
- Problem determination, workaround resolution, root cause analysis, major incident management
- Configuration and troubleshooting of Linux based servers
- Troubleshooting of issues related to Windows services and Active Directory infrastructure
- Understanding varied network and server infrastructures to deploy web applications
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams and take it to closure
- Follow up with clients to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting
- Creation and distribution of knowledge and information with other team members and the company
- Providing assistance and cover for other team members where required
Essential Skills/ Qualification/ Experience
- 4 - 8 years of work experience
- B.Tech / B.E. in Computer Science or Information Technology
- AWS/GCP/Azure experience (one of the listed), potentially with some level of certification
- AWS Solution Architect (Associate) certification preferred
- Experience with Docker (setting up & working with Docker-based applications)
- Linux knowledge with either experience and/or certification
- Linux Certification (preferably on RHEL or Fedora based distributions)
- Must understand Enterprise Architecture & Networking
- Understanding of Cyber Security products and best practices (good to have)
- Hands-on experience with Windows, Linux, Mac OS environments & Familiarity with remote desktop applications
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Customer Success Engineer and similar roles in a SaaS based environment. Additional certification in Microsoft, Linux, Cisco or similar technologies is a plus
Travel: The candidate should be flexible and open to travel. The Reimbursement policy is applicable for work travels.
Join our rocket ship if you want to learn, make your mark and work with incredible talent!