Enterprise Customer Success – Customer Success /
Our vision is to be the Champions of a Safer Digital Future and the Champions of Change. We believe in empowering individuals and teams with freedom and responsibility to align their goals such that we all row in the same direction. We are uncomfortably transparent, autonomous & accountable; we have zero tolerance for brilliant jerks; we have an unlimited vacation policy and more. For us, our Culture Is Our Strategy - check out our Culture Memo for more details and surprises.
Location: Remote (US)
Experience: 5-7 years
- Work productively and autonomously as part of a remote team in fast-paced environment
- Critical and analytical thinking skills
- 5 or more years of professional experience with background in information security, IT audit or risk management
- Excellent presentation, verbal, and written communication skills; comfortable with leading discussions among large groupsFlexibility in daily hours (i.e., willingness to work longer hours during peak periods and accommodate other US and Global time zones)
- Ability and willingness to travel to Customers.
- Estimated 20-30% travel on average
- Working closely with Customer Success Advisor aligned to customer portfolios
- Owning oversight for active customer engagements within given customer portfolios
Essential Skills/ Qualifications/ Experience:
- Consulting experience (in Information security or risk management)
- Cyber security certification such as CISSP (or similar)
- Quantitative risk analysis experience - preferably with Factor Analysis of Information Risk (FAIR)Position requires employee to obtain OpenFAIR certification if not already held
Join our rocket ship if you want to learn, make your mark and work with incredible talent!