Licensed P&C Insurance Call Center Rep - 2nd and 3rd Shift - Work From Home!
Atlanta, GA /
CRM – Work From Home /
We Are SafeAuto:
SafeAuto is a thriving insurance company based in Columbus, Ohio. For over 25 years we have continued to provide our customers with engaging customer service and technology that makes insurance easy to understand. At SafeAuto, our culture, values, and commitment to diversity define who we are and what we do. We strive to provide a culture that is forward-thinking and inclusive. Here at SafeAuto, we value providing affordable car insurance to every customer so they can enjoy the road ahead.
The salary for this position is $14 per hour with a potential to earn a monthly bonus.
Please Note: Applicants MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE P&C LICENSE and reside in Atlanta, Georgia to be considered for this work from home role.
The Road Ahead:
We provide 24/7 availability for customers looking for quick, easy, and cost-effective insurance. That’s where you can help us! We need fast thinkers who can assess customers’ insurance needs and advise on their best options… while making insurance super easy to understand.
In short: We need good Sales Agents that set the bar for customer support!
Nuts and Bolts:
- Resolve customer inquiries regarding billing, policy status, coverage, change requests, and other service needs
- Monthly performance-based bonus plan in additional to competitive base rate pay
- Paid training, paid time off and paid holiday program
- One of our favorite benefits is that we have many great ways to grow your talents and career with SafeAuto, including the ability to work from home, based on performance and availability.
- Various shift and day-off options.
- Candidates must be able to work at least one weekend day.
- Support from our Leadership Team: Coaching sessions, touch base meetings, quality call review and feedback
- Must have an active Property & Casualty License
- Identify customer’s insurance needs and market-appropriate products and services
- Assist customers through written correspondence and phone support
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly service
- Maintains knowledge of new products for multiple carriers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to multi-task and efficiently navigate multiple programs at the same time
- Must be open to feedback and enjoy working as a team
- Must be dependable
· Great comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and vision
· Paid time off and eight (8) paid holidays so you can visit your family, take a trip, or enjoy a staycation
· 401k with company match.
· Rewards for great work – yearly performance-based bonuses
· Opportunity for advancement in a growing company and industry
· As you are working from home you get to wear what you want! No need to worry about traffic nor gas. The best part is you will have more time to yourself and family!
· Wellness program
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We give consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected classification.