Auto Claims Adjuster - Work From Home
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina /
Claims – Claims Adjusters - WFH /
We Are SafeAuto:
SafeAuto is a thriving insurance company based in Columbus, Ohio. For over 25 years we have continued to provide our customers with engaging customer service and technology that makes insurance easy to understand. At SafeAuto, our culture, values, and commitment to diversity define who we are and what we do. We strive to provide a culture that is forward-thinking and inclusive. Here at SafeAuto, we value providing affordable car insurance to every customer so they can enjoy the road ahead.
The Road Ahead:
We have hundreds of thousands of customers across the country. Accidents are our business and they can be a stressful time for our customers. As a Claims Adjuster Trainee (no experience) or Generalist Claims Adjuster (experienced), you will learn all about Insurance Contracts, Liability Laws, and Claim Resolution Techniques in our training program. From there, you will be able to kick-off an exciting career in Insurance with us! As our business continues to grow, our need to increase and develop our claims team must keep pace.
The Nuts and Bolts:
- Investigate claims to determine liability and coverage
- Takes necessary steps to obtain information to appropriately assess these liability and coverage matters
- Corresponds and interviews the people involved in the claims
- Calls, emails, or writes insured customers or others involved for information
- Documents this information to the appropriate claim file
- Submits routine claims for payment or advises claims management staff if further investigation is indicated
- Has a 4-year college degree
- Has a passion for helping others, (previous customer service experience is a plus).
- Can work independently within a team and the energy to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Critical thinker, problem solver, is detailed oriented and have outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Have excellent computer skills, fully proficient in MS Office
· Great comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, and vision
· Paid time off and eight (8) paid holidays so you can visit your family, take a trip, or enjoy a staycation
· 401k with company match.
· Rewards for great work – yearly performance-based bonuses
· Opportunity for advancement in a growing company and industry
· As you are working from home you get to wear what you want! No need to worry about traffic nor gas. The best part is you will have more time to yourself and family!
· Wellness program
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We give consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected classification.