Customer Success Manager
Sales & Success – Customer Success /
SafetyCulture is an Australian-based, international tech scale-up. We create SaaS solutions that empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing.
The SC app was launched in 2012 to solve a global problem. Reduce workplace injuries and help frontline workers get home safely to their families. Fast forward 7 years, and we have hundreds of thousands of workers in over 150 countries using our platform, conducting millions of inspections every month. We’re excited to have a largely untapped global market and ambitious goals to reach 100 million workers. We’re looking for talented and mission-driven people to drive that growth.
You give a sh#t. You live and breathe customer solutions and you never (ever) give up until the problem is solved. You’re a product advocate who is passionate about putting safety and quality in the hands of every worker.
Who you are
You’re a product advocate who is passionate about putting safety and quality in the hands of every worker. You live and breathe customer solutions, and never give up until the problem is solved. You’re a trusted advisor who partners with key stakeholders to understand their business, configure their environment, and deliver ROI through the entire customer lifecycle.
How you can make an impact
- By educating customers on new products, features and best practices, and providing an outstanding level of service, you can inspire our customers to champion iAuditor and directly contribute to SafetyCulture’s growth. By sharing innovative ideas on product improvement with other internal teams, including Sales and Product, you can deliver a seamless global customer experience.
What you’ll be doing
- Partnering with customers to create and execute on a rollout plan
- Driving adoption, retention, and advocacy of iAuditor
- Implementing solutions, training customers and managing customer programs
- Articulating a vision, strategy, and plans to customers
- Working closely with Account Executives, Product and Support teams to find the best solution for our customers
What you’ll need
- Strong relationship and stakeholder management skills Ability to actively listen, understand customer pain points and take action
Nice to have
- A background in leveraging data through a variety of tools to inform and execute strategies that encourage product adoption
- Familiarity with systems such as Salesforce and Intercom
- Persuasion and presentation skills, with the ability to communicate up and down an organisation underpinned by outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to look for big ideas that can create value for customers
Work Set-up - Hybrid (2-3x a week)
Shift - EMEA (2PM - 11PM)
Office Perks and Facilities
Free packed lunch
Snacks & Drinks
HMO and Insurance with 2 free paid dependents
We are located on the 27th Floor SM Aura Office Tower, 26th Street corner McKinley Parkway, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City. Situated in the heart of the premier business district of Manila, a variety of malls, restaurants, cafes, and fast food joints are easily accessible and within walking distance from our office.
SafetyCulture is a customer and product-driven company with an ambitious mission: empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing. The company started in Townsville, our HQ is in Sydney, and we have offices in Kansas City, Manchester, Amsterdam and Manila.
Our first product, the SC app, is a mobile platform that helps teams around the world carry out inspections and spot issues quickly and easily. The knock-on effects are huge: by surfacing exactly what matters, people in teams can act to improve their business, raising their game, again and again. From boutique hotels to space exploration companies, millions are discovering the positive impact this app can have on their teams and performance every day. Today there are more than 25,000 companies that pay for our products, carrying out millions of inspections per month.
This is an exciting time in SafetyCulture’s history. We now have roughly 400 mission-obsessed people driving outcomes for our customers. We have a strong senior leadership team with experience taking start-ups through the critical scale-up phase. We’ve raised more than $150 million in funding, which will be used to evolve the product into an alerts platform for distributed teams, and expansion into insurance, sensors and IoT, and telematics for fleets. The goal is to have 100 million people using our products every day.
At SafetyCulture, we respect and appreciate what makes each of our team members different in terms of gender, age, ethnicity, religion, disability or sexual orientation. We unite to support one another as allies and we take deliberate steps to ensure that our people feel like they belong and can thrive at work each day.