Product – Product Management
SafetyCulture is an Australian-based, international tech scale-up. We create SaaS solutions that empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing.
iAuditor was launched in 2012 to solve a global problem. Reduce workplace injuries and help frontline workers get home safely to their families. Fast forward 7 years, and we have hundreds of thousands of workers in over 150 countries using our platform, conducting millions of inspections every month. We’re excited to have a largely untapped global market and ambitious goals to reach millions of workers by 2025. We’re looking for talented and mission-driven people to drive that growth.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join one of our cross-functional teams This team sits in our Customer Facing Tribe and you will be responsible for engagement, development and delivery for the team - Software and Quality Engineers.
- You will handle the breakdown of our product roadmap into stages, epics and user stories
- You'll operate in an Agile software development environment within a feature team
- You will act as the voice and advocate for our customers, always
- You'll enjoy acting as a "bridge" between our business and technical teams and maintain strong communications with internal partners
- Manage multiple priorities, for example; customer needs and requests, user experience and product requirements. You will also capture feedback from our customers, and use this data to constantly iterate and improve on our roadmap
- You are the master of creating and executing plans for implementing product features
- You have an ability to lead many moving parts in a project
- You will be a true advocate for SafetyCulture's users, and their experience will always be at the forefront of your mind
- You are a natural at handling stakeholder expectations and project status reporting
- You continuously seek out and utilise customer feedback to adjust future plans and priorities, in a highly Agile, rapidly changing environment
- It's also a huge bonus if you have previous experience with a mobile-first technology company
SafetyCulture is a customer and product-driven company with an ambitious mission: empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing. The company started in Townsville, our HQ is in Sydney, and we have offices in Kansas City, Manchester and Manila.
Our first product, iAuditor, is a mobile platform that helps teams around the world carry out inspections and spot issues quickly and easily. The knock-on effects are huge: by surfacing exactly what matters, people in teams can act to improve their business, raising their game, again and again. From boutique hotels to space exploration companies, millions are discovering the positive impact iAuditor can have on their teams and performance every day. Today there are 25,000 companies that pay for our products, carrying out millions of inspections per month.
This is an exciting time in SafetyCulture’s history. All of the product is built in Australia, and we now have 300 mission-obsessed people driving outcomes for our customers. We have a strong senior leadership team with experience taking start-ups through the critical scale-up phase. We’ve raised almost $100 million in funding, which provides security and allows us to scale the business. We’re using the funding to build complementary products, including real-time incident reporting, sensors and IoT, and workplace training.
What we’ve done is great, but the best is still ahead of us.