Bedford, MA /
Human Resources /
Full or part-time
Are you a high energy recruitment professional focused on building high performing teams? Do you have experience identifying scientific resources in the Life Sciences industry?
In this newly created role you will have the opportunity to support Safety Partners through a high growth phase by sourcing and screening applicable candidates, building a powerful pipeline. This role will be critical in hiring the best possible talent through traditional strategies as well as assisting in the development of new and creative recruiting opportunities.
Working closely with the Director of Talent & HR (DTHR), you will:
· Be highly visible in the greater Boston life sciences community.
· Source, develop and maintain an effective pipeline and network of supremely talented technical staff.
· Initiate a concierge candidate experience by articulating Safety Partners’ value proposition and obtaining solid interest.
· Keep accurate and well-ordered documentation on candidates, searches, hiring manager interactions and any other recruiting activities.
· Move candidates through the hiring process efficiently by communicating with administrative staff surrounding interview schedule coordination.
· Make recommendations to process improvements including the expansion or implementation of new sourcing tools and/or resources.
· Experience working as a recruiter in biotech, science, engineering, and/or other professional service firms in and around greater Boston.
· 10+ years’ experience in a high-growth entrepreneurial setting.
· Bachelor’s degree required.
· Sourcing and interview experience required.
· Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies as well as demonstrated expertise with social networking sites (LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.) as tools for recruiting activities.
· Proficient at Microsoft Word & Excel.
Required Skills and Competencies:
· Extreme attention to detail and intuitive to interpersonal soft skills.
· Strong professional communication and written skills.
· Must be highly organized with strong prioritization skills and possess the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
· Ability to effectively work independently.
What you need to be successful in this role:
· Service oriented with personable positive attitude.
· Strong initiative to dig into resources efficiently and effectively.
This is a part time, hourly position. No agencies please.