Salesforce Business Analyst
Marketing – Marketing Analytics
SageSure is seeking a Salesforce Business Analyst to help build and manage a pipeline of features and enhancements to our CRM and Marketing Automation platforms.
This position will support the CRM Manager in all aspects of CRM management and development and will work with the Sales, Marketing & Agency Operations teams to successfully utilize, improve, and grow the Salesforce and Salesforce Marketing Cloud platforms. The Salesforce Business Analyst will document user stories for Salesforce enhancement projects, assist in the testing of associated requirements as developed by a consulting partner, and perform general Salesforce administrative tasks. Our ideal candidate will have experience defining and optimizing business processes across Marketing, Sales, and Operations, is detail-oriented and organized, with the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
If you are optimistic and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you!
What you'll be doing:
- Coordinating with stakeholders to detail user stories for Salesforce enhancement projects (including Salesforce Marketing Cloud journeys)
- Collaborating with business partners to define acceptance criteria and participate in testing and evaluation of requirements for Salesforce projects
- Providing project management on a light to moderate level, with the ability to manage the completion of projects on time and on budget
- Identifying and evaluating native functionality of third-party solutions to meet business needs
- General Salesforce administration, such as updating territory and lead assignment rules, creating new fields, and updating pick list values
- Creating marketing distribution lists and segmentation groups for outbound marketing communications
- Maintaining automations of distribution lists and segmentation groups
- Creating reports and dashboards within the CRM platform supporting Sales, Marketing, Agency Operations and Leadership needs
- Assisting with the continuous improvement, innovation, and management of the CRM and Marketing Automation platforms
We're looking for someone who:
- Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate technical details with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Has a passion for business direction, priorities, results, and customer experience
- Has demonstrated that they are a self-starter with strong organizational skills, time management skills and attention to detail
- Is a strong team player with the ability to develop collaborative relationships while also able to work independently
- Has good uncompromising integrity and good judgement
- Possesses proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Qualified candidates have:
- Salesforce certification(s) (Salesforce Certified Administrator preferred)
- At least 3 years of experience in Salesforce administrative activities
- A track record of success supporting and collaborating with marketing and sales functions
Highly qualified candidates also have:
- BA/BS degree in Business, Computer Science, MIS or related field
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud certification(s), such as Certified Marketing Cloud Administrator or Marketing Cloud Consultant
- A track record of proactive continuous improvement
SageSure is an innovation-focused insurance and technology company specializing in underserved property markets. As the leading homeowners insurtech organization in the U.S. measured by premium and profitability, we offer more than 40 competitively priced insurance products on behalf of our carrier partners, serving 300,000+ policyholders. SageSure partners with a growing network of insurance agents and brokers in 14 coastal states. Since our founding in 2005, we have been modernizing property insurance through our market-leading online quoting and binding platform and our sophisticated modeling and scoring technology.
If shaping the future of an industry sounds exciting, you’ll love working at SageSure! We have the passion and drive of an insurtech startup with the experience and stability of an insurance company. We provide generous health benefits and perks, including a matching 401k plan, tuition reimbursement, gym allowance, paid volunteer time off, unlimited snacks and more. We have eight office locations—Jersey City, NJ; Atlanta, GA; Chicago, IL; Tallahassee, FL; Cincinnati, OH; Houston, TX; Mt. Laurel, NJ; and Cheshire, CT—as well as numerous remote employees across the country. Come join our team of energetic, innovative problem solvers!