Manager, Insurance Product Quality
Program Operations – Program Delivery
SageSure is seeking an individual to support the successful delivery and maintenance of our insurance products. As part of the Program Delivery team, the Manager of Insurance Product Quality will develop and orchestrate the quality assurance processes necessary to successfully deliver exceptional insurance products and product changes. SageSure is a firm which has grown more than 30% year over year the last five years. This growth is driven off our insurance products, and as such, this role plays a critical part in our continued success. This individual will collaborate closely with our software team and have exposure to other cross-functional departments. A successful candidate will be a resourceful, self-starter who is able to clearly and thoughtfully communicate with a variety of individuals.
This position can be based in our Chicago or Tallahassee office and/or remote.
What you'll be doing:
- Develop, communicate and manage a multi-year testing strategy
- Manage and coordinate all testing for new insurance products and insurance product changes
- Coordinate integration testing between our insurance products and insurance software
- Develop and/or improve QA processes and procedures, ensuring adherence to best practices
- Design, document, and implement a robust regression testing process
- Manage all coordination with our testing execution partners
- Design, implement and manage a release gate/release management process
- Develop and socialize test plans
- Develop and communicate quality metrics and regular testing results
- Participate in process improvement efforts designed to create efficiency across the development lifecycle
We're looking for someone who has:
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT-related area or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in Quality Assurance management or QA process improvement role
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Understanding of development processes, and how they relate to defect prevention
- Familiar with business requirements and plans, and how that relates to traceability from a quality perspective
Highly preferred candidates also have:
- Insurance and/or Financial Industry experience
- Insurance product testing experience
- Experience using TestRail
SageSure is an innovation-focused insurance and technology company specializing in underserved property markets. As the leading homeowners insurtech organization in the U.S. measured by premium and profitability, we offer more than 40 competitively priced insurance products on behalf of our carrier partners, serving 300,000+ policyholders. SageSure partners with a growing network of insurance agents and brokers in 14 coastal states. Since our founding in 2005, we have been modernizing property insurance through our market-leading online quoting and binding platform and our sophisticated modeling and scoring technology.
If shaping the future of an industry sounds exciting, you’ll love working at SageSure! We have the passion and drive of an insurtech startup with the experience and stability of an insurance company. We provide generous health benefits and perks, including a matching 401k plan, tuition reimbursement, gym allowance, paid volunteer time off, unlimited snacks and more. We have eight office locations—Jersey City, NJ; Atlanta, GA; Chicago, IL; Tallahassee, FL; Cincinnati, OH; Houston, TX; Mt. Laurel, NJ; and Cheshire, CT—as well as numerous remote employees across the country. Come join our team of energetic, innovative problem solvers!