Account Manager, Assurance (West USA)
Home Office - USA
Assurance – Sales
Position: Account Manager, Assurance
Location: Home Office / Travel
Territory: West USA
Reports To: Head of Sales, Management Systems
Comp: Base + Commission
ACCOUNT MANAGER, ASSURANCE (West USA)
The Account Manager will apply expert analytical judgment to assess potential business opportunities and relationships consistent with SAI Global priorities. SAI Global’s development strategy is GAIN new clients, GROW existing clients, and RETAIN existing clients. For the Account Manager, the expectation is 70% focus on GROW, and 30% focus on RETAIN.
· Meet sales quota(s) for SAI Global’s wide range of assurance services, including certifications, compliance/risk assessments, auditing, quality assurance/control, etc., within a given book of business.
· Provide consultative account management services, respond to sales opportunities, and develop new business with existing clients.
· Present SAI Global solutions and services to prospective clients through direct communication in face to face meetings, video or web meetings, telephone calls, and/or targeted emails.
· Generate leads and set appointments while working with internal staff to generate vertical business opportunities.
· Manage and maintain a robust pipeline, ensuring all sales data is accurate and uploaded to Salesforce CRM.
· Create and maintain accountability for all client proposals, contracts, and any further documentation.
· Work effectively in a home office [~40%], while also traveling for client meetings as needed [~60%]
· At least 5 years of professional sales experience with proven success and competency in an account manager sales capacity.
· Well-versed in structured sales process.
· Demonstrated computer proficiency – Microsoft Office suite, email, internet research.
· Knowledge of the ISO standards and other GRC concepts.
· University education preferable – even better if your degree is in technology, marketing, or business administration.
· Valid driver's license.
At SAI Global, we help organizations proactively manage risk to achieve business excellence, growth, sustainability and ultimately, create trust.
Our integrated risk management solutions are a combination of world-class tech platforms, learning tools, and advisory services that operate across the entire lifecycle allowing businesses to focus on opportunities presented by uncertainty. Together, these tools and content services enable customers to develop a holistic, integrated view of risk.
SAI Global head office is located in Chicago. We employ more than 2,000 people across 29 countries and 51 locations across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Americas, Asia and the Pacific.