Senior Front-End Developer
Information Services – Applications
Position: Senior Front-End Developer
Location: 3780 Mansell Rd. Suite 200 - Alpharetta, GA 30022
Reports To: Chief Architect
SENIOR FRONT-END DEVELOPER
The Senior Front-End Developer will be responsible for implementing visual elements and their behaviors with user interactions. They will collaborate with both front-end and back-end web developers to build the client-side logic. They will take an active role in defining how the application looks and functions. They must be able to work in a fast paced environment with a constantly evolving product.
- Develop new user-facing interface(s) for SAI360, our Integrated Risk Management SaaS product.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Ensure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end services.
- Understand and promote Unit Testing, Code Quality and E2E testing (automation)
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders: Work with Product Owner, UX Team, Development Leads, etc. to understand goals, vision, and other project roadmap items and translate to help team(s) execute on those deliverables.
- Work closely with UX and Product Team to understand and promote consistency and reusability across application components.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent major from accredited four year college or university – preferred.
- Targeting 7+ years of extensive experience in front-end development.
- Strong preference for candidates with the ability to set the direction of front-end development for the SAI360 product; basic understanding of UI architecture is expected.
- Experience providing mentorship to more junior developers.
- Exposure to Xtreme Programming environments and Agile/Scrum or SAFe methodology would be helpful.
- Experience w/ Angular 2+ is required; we use Angular 6.
- Experience using Angular CLI is preferred.
- Proficient in RxJS, SASS, and any other popular front-end platforms.
- Basic understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience with NgRx is recommended.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Well-versed in cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues.
- Exposure to code versioning using Git.
- Knowledge of browser rendering behavior and performance.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with flexibility to wear more than one hat as needed.
- Independent, self-starter, also comfortable working in a team environment.
- Most viable industry experience – software shops, SaaS/product companies, and more specifically GRC / IRM focused technology businesses - not required, but could help with ramp up time.
- Other technologies that are in our environment, but not required for success in this role, include: RESTful API, C# .NET, .NET Core, Microsoft Visual Studio, IIS Web Server, and MS SQL Server, among others.
SAI GLOBAL – COMPANY AT A GLANCE
At SAI Global, we make “Intelligent Risk” possible by helping organizations proactively manage risk to achieve business excellence, growth, sustainability and ultimately, create trust. Our integrated risk management (IRM) solution is a combination of world-class tech platforms, services, and advisory capabilities that operates across the entire lifecycle. Our means of business extends to training and eLearning subscription software, content, scheduled courses, and services, helping our robust client base adhere to ethical and compliant, industry standards. In Australia, we are also a leading provider of settlement related services; company, personal, and property information.
With the recent acquisition of Strategic BCP, and the addition of ResilienceONE business continuity management software to our SAI360-GRC product portfolio, SAI Global continues to progress as the most robust and holistic integrated risk management solution in the industry.
SAI Global’s head office is located in Chicago, IL. Today we employ more than 2000 people across 28 countries and 51 locations across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Americas, Asia, and the Pacific. Our primary office locations in North America that are home to over 500 employees include Blue Bell (PA), Chicago (IL), Watertown (MA), Alpharetta (GA), and Toronto (Canada), among other hubs across the globe.
What we offer our customers today:
· ResilienceONE Business Continuity Management software
· SAI360 Integrated Risk Management software, including Compliance 360, Digital Manager 360 (Cyber GRC), and EHS360 SaaS components
· Ethics and compliance eLearning – software, content, and course solutions; functional training services & classes
· Business assurance services – compliance consulting, auditing, & certifications
· Settlement and property risk services and consulting
At SAI Global, we help organizations proactively manage risk to achieve business excellence, growth, sustainability and ultimately, create trust.
Our integrated risk management solutions are a combination of world-class tech platforms, learning tools, and advisory services that operate across the entire lifecycle allowing businesses to focus on opportunities presented by uncertainty. Together, these tools and content services enable customers to develop a holistic, integrated view of risk.
SAI Global head office is located in Chicago. We employ more than 2,000 people across 29 countries and 51 locations across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Americas, Asia and the Pacific.