Assurance – Delivery
Are you looking to join an exciting new company!
SAI Global is currently looking for an Quality Director who will be responsible for the development, implementation, and maintenance of a Quality Management program for all quality control activities.
· initiating management reviews, not less frequently than annually, and taking
other actions necessary to ensure the effective operation and continuous improvement of the Quality Management System;
· preparing Quality Audit Plans and scheduling and coordinating Internal Quality Audits and External Quality Audits of key processes with the relevant Project Co Parties;
· scheduling and coordinating Independent Quality Audits with the independent quality auditor;
· ensuring that all Quality Audits are conducted, and reporting the findings of such audits to Contracting Authority;
· liaising with Contracting Authority and acting as the primary representative for
Project Co on all matters relating to quality management;
· coordinating all activities that demonstrate to Project Co and Contracting Authority that the Quality Management System meets the requirements of this
· preparing and submitting to Contracting Authority monthly Quality Management
· ensuring that relevant Quality Records are retained in accordance with the Quality Management System requirements
· developing and implementing a program for Corrective Action and Preventive
Action for Non-Conformances;
· approve and sign off on the action taken in close out of Non-Conformance
· carrying out any other matters which, in accordance with the Project Agreement,
are the responsibility of the Quality Director.
Must be a certified QMS Auditor or have experience in a similar quality
Management representative role
· ISO 9001 Lead Auditor
Professional Engineers license – Professional Engineers Ontario (A plus)
Bachelor’s Degree in a science or engineering discipline, or an equivalent combination of relevant job experience, training and knowledge.
Minimum 15 yrs experience in a Quality Management capacity
SAI Global is an equal opportunity employer.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), SAI Global is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. At any stage of the hiring process, Human Resources will work with the applicants requesting accommodation.