Assurance – Sales
Fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic individual who is looking for a role that will allow them to build a career in sales.
- Port Melbourne location
- High preforming team
The Inside Sales will own the new invoice revenue budget for a designated territory of customers. The primary aim of this role is to ensure revenue achievement of the budget for in house training through the acquisition of new customers. Working in a highly energetic and fast paced team environment
- Plan, control and execute against the budget expectations for designated territory
- Actively contribute to, and participate in, the Division’s migration from
- inbound enquiry satisfaction to proactive new client acquisition
- identify training solutions based on client needs through discovery
- Feedback any enquiries from existing accounts to their respective Account Managers
- Develop and Adhere to account and territory plan
- Adhere to:
- lead management system
- pipeline management system
- CRM system
- Actively feedback market information
- Build mutually beneficial relationships with peers
Work Experience Required:
- Preferable work experience in Information and Content Management / Publishing Sales / Professional Services Industry Subscription and Solutions Sales
- Minimum of 1 year successful new business development sales experience
- Successful experience working remotely and independently
SAI Global is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating an environment that celebrates diversity and embraces differences. We have a culture that supports family friendly practices, flexible work arrangements and all our offices are disability accessible.
To take advantage of this opportunity, click ‘Apply’
At SAI Global, we help organizations proactively manage risk to achieve business excellence, growth, sustainability and ultimately, create trust.
Our integrated risk management solutions are a combination of world-class tech platforms, learning tools, and advisory services that operate across the entire lifecycle allowing businesses to focus on opportunities presented by uncertainty. Together, these tools and content services enable customers to develop a holistic, integrated view of risk.
SAI Global head office is located in Chicago. We employ more than 2,000 people across 29 countries and 51 locations across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Americas, Asia and the Pacific.