Corporate – Corp Technology
SAI Global is looking to hire a Network Engineer to advance our cloud network infrastructure.
We are actively migrating on-premise datacentre footprints, as our business strives to innovate as a leader in the Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) Software as a Service (SaaS) space. Due to our growing cloud infrastructure environment – and embracing the most modern tools and principles – we are seeking a Network Engineer to lead our cloud first vision.
You will play a pivotal role in the architecture, implementation, support of SAI Global’s network infrastructure.
Liaising closely with technology teams in APAC, EMEA and Americas regions, you will actively participate in the development of design and implementation of the cloud architecture and be a key team member leading the migration of customer facing product to that architecture. We are building an infrastructure as code capability and are looking for enthusiastic people who have would like to develop that capability as it relates to networking.
- Ensure that SAI Global’s cloud architecture is built to support the high availability needs of applications and systems utilized by clients and internal teams.
- Lead networking as code initiatives with other infrastructure teams, focusing on automating and testing cloud infrastructure in the development process.
- Leverage network and system automation tools such as Python and Bash to encourage adopting automation as a core network principle.
- Support teams with responsibility for on-premise networking and systems to ensure high levels of design and support, and keep the cloud environment and on-premise environment in step.
- Develop and advance Zero Trust Networking model across a 1000+ node networking environment.
- Collaborate with Global IT systems and DevOps engineering teams to complete cross-functional project work.
- Participate in support / collaborative calls with global counterparts.
- Professional experience with Cloud Networking platforms, which might include Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform
- Expertise with load balancing and firewall platforms
- Hands on experience with physical network devices to assist with the sunsetting of legacy devices and migration of network environment.
- Network as code principles, automation and scripting experience, knowledge of automated deployment tools, source control and delivery pipelines, experience with Terraform or Cloud formations for infrastructure automation
- Experience implementing and supporting Zero Trust Network Architecture, and knowledge of tools like Istio, BeyondCorp and mTLS
- Embrace a ‘Shift Left’ testing mindset throughout the network development lifecycle.
- Experience supporting a customer-facing network environment
SAI Global is a recognized leading provider of integrated risk management solutions, assurance, and property services. We help organizations protect their brands by proactively managing risk to achieve business excellence, growth, sustainability, and trust.
We have a history rich in the development of innovative business solutions, and today this tradition of innovation continues with industry-leading products and solutions in our core business areas of risk management software, standards aggregation, regulatory content, ethics and compliance learning, risk assessments, certification, testing and audits.
SAI Global acquired BWise from Nasdaq in 2019. The combination of BWise’s award-winning risk management, internal audit and regulatory compliance platform with SAI Global’s industry leading SAI360 risk and compliance solution will create the most complete integrated approach to risk management in the marketplace.
For more information, visit our company site at www.saiglobal.com or our career site.