Assurance – Applications
Do you see yourself working in a key strategic growth area supporting high profile clients?
· Great location - Enjoy the convenience of being just minutes from Town Hall Station & Central Station.
· Global Organisation
· Permanent Position
In this role, based in Sydney CBD, you will be responsible for the development, testing, implementation and support of client facing web applications, and mobile auditing solutions.
You will be working in a key strategic growth area for the company on a market leading global product supporting high profile clients.
You will be a highly motivated and confident with excellent written, documentation and verbal communication skills.
It will be essential to remain calm under pressure whilst being able to meet deadlines and Service Delivery Agreements and confidently and consistently work in a fast-paced environment and multitask.
· Design and develop web (ASP.Net, SQL Server, webforms, MVC, WPF) and mobile (Windows Store) applications
· Manage changes to the applications and databases within an established change management framework
· Manual and automated deployment activities
· Work as part of Development team collaborating with Product, Support, and Operations teams using agile methodology to design system enhancements and new modules
· Work with external and internal partners to provide high quality functional and technical solutions and documentation
· Liaise with Business Analysts, Testers, Product Owner and other stakeholders
· Manage work items using relevant systems
· Provide 3rd line support of applications as required
· Bachelor of IT / computer science qualification or relevant education is preferred
· Relevant Microsoft developer certifications desirable
· Strong SQL server development experience including complex T-SQL stored procedures.
· Experience using ORMs such as Entity Framework or nHibernate
· Strong experience using Continuous integration (CI-CD) with Bitbucket/GIT/SVN, Teamcity/Octopus/Jenkins
· Solid understanding of performance optimisation techniques for large database development
· Experience in design and construction of SOAP and RESTful web services
· Experience with WPF development and MVC framework
· Strong understanding of OOD best practices and principles
· Experience delivering global multi-lingual applications to high profile clients.
· Proven experience developing in an Agile (Scrum) environment.
· Experience with agile estimation techniques such as story points, planning poker etc.
· Experience working to project timelines, budgets, and technical specifications.
· Experience with single-instance multi-tenant applications desirable.
· Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS and/or Azure is desirable
· Experience with Salesforce.com and SharePoint is desirable
SAI Global is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating an environment that celebrates diversity and embraces differences. We have a culture that supports family friendly practices, flexible work arrangements and all our offices are disability accessible.
To take advantage of this opportunity click 'Apply'
At SAI Global, we help organizations proactively manage risk to achieve business excellence, growth, sustainability and ultimately, create trust.
Our integrated risk management solutions are a combination of world-class tech platforms, learning tools, and advisory services that operate across the entire lifecycle allowing businesses to focus on opportunities presented by uncertainty. Together, these tools and content services enable customers to develop a holistic, integrated view of risk.
SAI Global head office is located in Chicago. We employ more than 2,000 people across 29 countries and 51 locations across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Americas, Asia and the Pacific.