Marketing Communications Specialist
Assurance – Marketing
We have currently have an opening for a permanent full-time Marketing Communications Specialist within our Assurance team. Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, this diverse role will cover all aspects of Marketing Communications.
In an environment of fast paced growth, transformation and increasing global complexity. We are looking for a high quality demand generation marketer, to join a team set on having an impact in market. This a diverse and varied role that will have exposure to all aspects of Marketing- in particular direct marketing via social media marketing, digital, web experience, email nurture, event/webinars and collateral development.
We will require someone with a wide set of skills who will be able to perform the following responsibilities and more:
- Plan and execute ‘always on’ marketing campaign activity leveraging multiple channels to engage new audiences and help our customers through buying process.
- Optimise communications through the following channels
- Social Media Marketing (Blogs, LinkedIn, Twitter etc.) both paid and organic
- Email nurture campaigns
- Industry alliances
- Design and execution of integrated marketing automation campaigns (experience using a marketing automation tool is critical, Adobe Campaign desirable)
- A focus on performance and measurement of campaign activity across all channels
- Campaign planning, preparing campaign briefs, copywriting and design knowledge
- Work with SME community to create collateral designed to generate marketplace interest and demand for SAI Global solutions
- Database segmentation and maintenance
- Routine administration, eg marketing information distribution
- Website content management to ensure an exception web experience
- Measure campaign results and effectiveness and report back to the business.
- Comply with quality management and brand processes and procedures
- Collaborate and establish effective relationships with stakeholders, including but not limited to: Global Brand and Creative Services, Marketing Strategy roles, external agencies and commercial sales teams members in sales, technical and operations
- Ensure that all campaign activity comply with relevant Acts, legal demands and obligations, ethical standards and the company brand and core values
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a medium to large organisation
- Degree qualified in Communications or Marketing
- High level of autonomy and proven experience working with limited supervision
- Exceptional time management and stakeholder management skills
- Strong reporting and budgeting capability
- Results driven team player who can work with constantly changing priorities.
- Ability to anticipate the needs of internal and external customers
- Work with strict deadlines and criteria
- Creative edge and ability to bring new ideas and value to the team
- Strong sense of curiosity with an analytical mindset and passionate about problem solving
- Collaborative team player who has the ability to work across a matrix organisation to achieve an outcome
- Great work life balance
- Access to free health & fitness classes
- Supportive team & management
- Tap in to a wealth of internal SME knowledge for compelling content generation
- Career development & learning opportunities
- Great location - Enjoy the convenience of being just a few minutes’ walk from Town Hall Station & Central Station.
To take advantage of this opportunity click 'Apply'
At SAI Global, we help organizations proactively manage risk to achieve business excellence, growth, sustainability and ultimately, create trust.
Our integrated risk management solutions are a combination of world-class tech platforms, learning tools, and advisory services that operate across the entire lifecycle allowing businesses to focus on opportunities presented by uncertainty. Together, these tools and content services enable customers to develop a holistic, integrated view of risk.
SAI Global head office is located in Chicago. We employ more than 2,000 people across 29 countries and 51 locations across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Americas, Asia and the Pacific.