Food Safety Freshcare/HARPS Auditor – Contractor
Assurance – Delivery
Are you a Self Employed and Qualified Food Safety Auditor with Freshcare and/or HARPS certification with significant work experience in the produce fruit and vegetable sector?
A great opportunity exists to work across the produce industry auditing retail sector suppliers to the Freshcare/HARPS audit programs
Use your experience in placing a strong emphasis on risk assessment, product and process control and product compliance.
- Plan and complete process audits, and/or product audits in line stringent Service Level Agreements and customer protocols
- Prepare and deliver comprehensive product/process audit reports to a high standard of detail in line with established KPIs
- Demonstrate an ability to balance attention to detail with high level strategic understanding of clients' business and operational processes
- Apply knowledge of operational improvement techniques and industry best practice when auditing client organisations
- Coordinate internal and external communications regarding client management needs
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Current hands on knowledge and auditing experience with Freshcare and/or HARPS programs.
- The knowledge corresponding to post-secondary education in agriculture, food technology or equivalent science degree, including general microbiology.
- Significant experience within the Food Industry including some breadth across different processing sectors, however specialists in the produce industry sector will be strongly considered
- Sound knowledge of 'Quality' and Food Safety Fundamentals - (strategy and planning, customers and suppliers, people, processes and products, HACCP based food safety programs, GMP, verification / validation protocols, measurement and analysis
- Sound knowledge of the specific industry/sectors audited and related processing technologies
- Ability to apply quantitative and qualitative business/operational measures, and assess the efficacy of statistical techniques and trend analysis applied
Qualified auditors from all locations across Australia will be considered while those located close to produce growing and processing areas would be ideal.
This is a great opportunity to be a strategic partner with our organisation and clients and we require a great team to make this happen.
To take advantage of this opportunity click 'Apply'
SAI Global is a recognized leading provider of integrated risk management solutions, assurance, and property services. We help organizations protect their brands by proactively managing risk to achieve business excellence, growth, sustainability, and trust.
We have a history rich in the development of innovative business solutions, and today this tradition of innovation continues with industry-leading products and solutions in our core business areas of risk management software, standards aggregation, regulatory content, ethics and compliance learning, risk assessments, certification, testing and audits.
SAI Global acquired BWise from Nasdaq in 2019. The combination of BWise’s award-winning risk management, internal audit and regulatory compliance platform with SAI Global’s industry leading SAI360 risk and compliance solution will create the most complete integrated approach to risk management in the marketplace.
For more information, visit our company site at www.saiglobal.com or our career site.