Risk – Applications
Fixed Term Contract
About the role:
• Active participation in Agile Ceremonies including Planning, Daily Stand-Ups, Reviews and Retrospectives
• Production of clean well-written code following the organisations coding standards
• Write and maintain complex unit tests with object mocking
• Complete code reviews
• You will have significant work experience as a Java Developer and a good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates and AJAX.
• You will be Tertiary qualified with a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering or other related fields.
• Previous experience leading and mentoring a team (desired)
Benefits of working with us:
• Impressive salary package
• Excellent work environment with free gym, pool and tennis courts
• Opportunity to work within a global team (APAC, EMEA & Americas)
• Supportive management and team culture
At SAI Global, we help organizations proactively manage risk to achieve business excellence, growth, sustainability and ultimately, create trust.
Our integrated risk management solutions are a combination of world-class tech platforms, learning tools, and advisory services that operate across the entire lifecycle allowing businesses to focus on opportunities presented by uncertainty. Together, these tools and content services enable customers to develop a holistic, integrated view of risk.
SAI Global head office is located in Chicago. We employ more than 2,000 people across 29 countries and 51 locations across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Americas, Asia and the Pacific.