Team Member – Settlements & Post settlements
Mortgage Services – Delivery
SAI Global Property is the pre-eminent provider of property information to the banking, legal and conveyancing markets across Australia. We are the market leader in our field, with a reputation to match. Our clients include financial institutions, mortgage managers, conveyance businesses and legal firms. We aim to be strategic partners with our clients, and require a great team to make this happen.
About the role
This is a casual position and we are looking for someone who can work flexible hours throughout the week, hours will typically range from 20 – 37.5 per week. The successful candidate will assist in the preparation and execution of files for property purchases, discharges and refinances. Key daily tasks include attending settlements to act on behalf of our many clients and attending to lodgement of settlement documents post settlement. Strong communication, risk mitigation and problem solving skills are applied in each scenario.
- Attending settlements and acting on behalf of our clients
- Identifying inconsistencies and errors within documentation at settlement and post settlement.
- Acting on our clients behalf to ensure risk is minimised
- Ensuring all correct documentation is obtained at a settlement
- Completing the settlement process and dispatching files back to our clients
- Ensuring all correct documentation is obtained or dispatched at a settlement
- Preparing files for lodgement with the relevant state Land Titles office
- Conducting title searches
- Must have strong administration experience
- Knowledge and experience in the property and mortgage settlement industry is desirable
- An understanding of online operational systems, software and workflow priorities
- Intermediate skills using MS Outlook, MS Word and MS Excel
To be successful in this position you will need...
- Possess strong attention to detail and effective time management
- Resilience and accuracy in a high volume environment
- Well-developed client service skills and issue resolution
- Clear written and verbal professional communication skills in order to ensure that your work is accurate and interactions with our clients and third parties is to a high
People are a critical part of our business and we endeavour to develop and enhance the skills and experience of our staff by providing opportunities for growth within the business through participation in operational initiatives, along with an annual development plan and ongoing training. We also provide an annual performance appraisal and opportunities to participate in Reward and Recognition schemes.
As part of our recruitment process, all candidates are required to complete our online behavioural assessment, once the assessment is completed please click apply. In order for your application to process faster, you can complete the assessment by following the link below:
(Please copy and paste into your web browser if the link doesn't automatically load)
At SAI Global, we help organizations proactively manage risk to achieve business excellence, growth, sustainability and ultimately, create trust.
Our integrated risk management solutions are a combination of world-class tech platforms, learning tools, and advisory services that operate across the entire lifecycle allowing businesses to focus on opportunities presented by uncertainty. Together, these tools and content services enable customers to develop a holistic, integrated view of risk.
SAI Global head office is located in Chicago. We employ more than 2,000 people across 29 countries and 51 locations across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Americas, Asia and the Pacific.