Salesforce Application Analyst
Corporate – Applications
SAI Global is a global risk management firm with a foot in the digital/SAAS world and a foot in the audit/certification world. We are currently seeking a "Rock Star" Salesforce Applications Analyst. This individual will have both individual contributor aspects as well as team based work. The Analyst will be responding to Salesforce change requests, making enhancements, and testing the development of Salesforce in Sandbox prior to releasing it to the user community. This role is located in our new rapidly expanding Watertown, Massachusetts office.
This role requires someone with 2+ years of Salesforce Administration experience plus a Salesforce Certification. Experience from other SAAS firms is a plus (but not required).
SAI Risk & Learning is going through some rapid growth both organically and through acquisition. This is a very exciting time in our firm and it's an opportunity to get in at the beginning of this evolution.
Purpose of the role....
· Provide all levels of support for Salesforce including but not limited to workflow rules, process builder, validation rules, roles, profiles and record types.
· Follow Incident and Change Management Procedures and adhere to SLA
· Configure Salesforce for users.
· Develop functional and[MS2] [MS3] technical specifications for any fixes, enhancements or new functionality to be carried out in Salesforce.
· Test all aspects of Salesforce development in Sandbox prior to releasing it to the user community.
· Work with the business and other members of the Applications team to provide functional and technical solutions.
· Ensure Salesforce interfaces run successfully and correct any issues as they arise.
· Liaise with business users to provide timely prioritised service
· Provide support to SF projects as required.
· Liaise with and educate the IT Support team to ensure appropriate response to incidents
At SAI Global, we help organizations proactively manage risk to achieve business excellence, growth, sustainability and ultimately, create trust.
Our integrated risk management solutions are a combination of world-class tech platforms, learning tools, and advisory services that operate across the entire lifecycle allowing businesses to focus on opportunities presented by uncertainty. Together, these tools and content services enable customers to develop a holistic, integrated view of risk.
SAI Global head office is located in Chicago. We employ more than 2,000 people across 29 countries and 51 locations across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Americas, Asia and the Pacific.