Product Certification - PPE
Assurance – Product
SAI Global, a global Risk Management Services provider, is looking to recruit a Client Manager to join us on a full-time, permanent basis. Responsible for providing product auditing and certification services for Personal Protection Equipment and Health and Safety products, the ideal candidate will be experienced in product auditing against regional and international standards, and will be familiar with the PPE industry.As a client facing role, the Client Manager will need to be comfortable and confident in ensuring audit and product testing results are fed back to clients, and that all non-conformances, reviews and other follow-up processes and completed in a timely manner.
An overview of the main duties has been provided below, and a full job description is available upon request:
- To conduct both Product Certification and Management Systems audits (focusing on CE PPE and Health and Safety) in accordance to the appropriate standard alongside the review of clients’ Quality Plans;
- To instruct clients on requirements for testing, reporting, and confidentiality;
- To review and process audit applications and endorsement, including desktop reviews;
- To undertake sample selection and perform test witnessing where appropriate;;
- To provide technical support, as and when required, throughout quotations, proposals, and contract reviews;
- To support commercial activities by liaising with appropriate stakeholders to promote and facilitate operation of SAI Global Product Certification.
Experience and Skillset required:
- Auditing or certification experience in an appropriate technical field (PPE or Health and Safety focused);
- Lead Auditor qualified;
- Auditing and Certification experience in appropriate industry sector;
- Experience of evaluating and appraising test reports and/or test witnessing for product certification purposes;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral;
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office;
- The confidence to deal directly with international clients at management level;
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail;
- Valid full-UK Driving License;
- Client focused attitude.
To take advantage of this opportunity click 'Apply' below.
At SAI Global, we help organizations proactively manage risk to achieve business excellence, growth, sustainability and ultimately, create trust.
Our integrated risk management solutions are a combination of world-class tech platforms, learning tools, and advisory services that operate across the entire lifecycle allowing businesses to focus on opportunities presented by uncertainty. Together, these tools and content services enable customers to develop a holistic, integrated view of risk.
SAI Global head office is located in Chicago. We employ more than 2,000 people across 29 countries and 51 locations across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Americas, Asia and the Pacific.