Business Development Executive (Surabaya, Indonesia)
Assurance – Sales
Fixed Term Contract
Working with the Business Development Manager in achieving the target on the designated program, to ensure that the financial growth in New Business and other Commercial objectives are met through the appropriate execution of sales and other relevant tasks associated with the business strategy.
- Achieving and exceeding personal sales target set by the National Sales Manager and/or the Business Development Manager on the designated program
- Prepare, develop and effectively manage sales proposals across allocated products and services
- Building productive relationships with new & existing clients, key industry groups, consultants and networks for the purpose of developing new business
- Effectively manage Sales Pipeline: update each progression stage of each opportunity, ensuring there is no out-of-date opportunity in each month
- Working in conjunction with the Service Delivery Team to assist in scheduling audit or training activities for all clients as required
- Responsible for the administration related to the designated program including lead qualification, distribution, creation and management of opportunities and records
- Actively support the Business Development Manager in day to day activities as assigned
- Min. Diploma Degree from any major
- Min. 3 years experience in Sales role with proven track record
- Experience in the provision of technical / certification programs in a commercial context is an advantage
- Ability to consistently outperform sales quotas is expected; achievement driven; highly competitive
- Intermediate level computing and application skills including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
SAI Global is a recognized leading provider of integrated risk management solutions, assurance, and property services. We help organizations protect their brands by proactively managing risk to achieve business excellence, growth, sustainability, and trust.
We have a history rich in the development of innovative business solutions, and today this tradition of innovation continues with industry-leading products and solutions in our core business areas of risk management software, standards aggregation, regulatory content, ethics and compliance learning, risk assessments, certification, testing and audits.
SAI Global acquired BWise from Nasdaq in 2019. The combination of BWise’s award-winning risk management, internal audit and regulatory compliance platform with SAI Global’s industry leading SAI360 risk and compliance solution will create the most complete integrated approach to risk management in the marketplace.
For more information, visit our company site at www.saiglobal.com or our career site.