Account Executive, BCM (NW USA)
Home Office - USA
Risk – Sales
Position: Account Executive, BCM
Department: Risk Sales
Territory: Northwest USA
Reports To: EVP Sales, ResilienceONE
Comp: Competitive Base + Commission
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE – BUSINESS CONTINUITY MANAGEMENT
As an Account Executive for our business continuity product – you will be responsible for the capture of unique business from new clients. Your focus will be selling ResilienceONE (BCM SaaS) from discovery call through close, in addition to prospecting new target accounts to hunt along the way. This person should have demonstrable experience as an outside sales executive (hunter) representing an enterprise software vendor from any of the following domains: business continuity/disaster recovery, Integrated Risk Management, and/or GRC.
· Meet annual sales goals for our software solutions, with a core focus on selling our ResilienceONE business continuity management, SaaS solutions. Learn and become competent in selling other software solutions housed under our SAI360 integrated risk management product, including those related to Digital/IT GRC and operational & corporate compliance.
· Manage your performance and attainment of goals. Maintain accurate account and opportunity information in Salesforce.com, including timely updates to opportunity pipeline and monthly forecasts.
· Qualify target accounts using “Solution Selling” methodologies and primarily hunt into prospected accounts to sign new logos, while also hunting into untapped areas within our existing book of business. Execute a consultative sales process from opportunity identification, through negotiation of license agreement.
· Conduct discovery calls and plan for demonstrations with the demo team. Prepare for and lead demonstration sessions, proposal development, and tradeshow presentation. Actively engage in industry networking events to establish credibility and develop referrals for new opportunities.
· Take full responsibility for knowing your prospect top to bottom and developing a tailored, winning strategy for every opportunity assigned to you. Conduct your own new client prospecting, as necessary, within specific target markets and geographies.
· Deliver effective executive presentations to demonstrate compelling business use case and strategic partnership based upon SAI Global differentiation and unique value within the BCM/DR, and greater IRM / E&C space.
· Support delivery of timely response to requests for information (RFI) and proposal (RFP) for well-qualified opportunities.
· Work collaboratively with other internal departments, particularly product management, services, and customer support, to enable effective client implementations, in addition to ongoing support and satisfaction.
· Utilize Microsoft Office 365 tools to communicate and strategize with other SAI Global sales and service team members on cross selling opportunities within assigned territory.
· Represent SAI Global as a thought leader in the BCM and IRM software / solutions markets, attending industry groups and conferences, while providing critical market perspective, trends insight, and feedback to SAI leadership.
· Work effectively from a home office environment and travel (~25-40%) to meet with prospects and clients, attend company meetings and events; when near an SAI office, it is preferable that you work from said office.
· 7+ years of sales experience exceeding quota within a SaaS or enterprise software company.
· 3+ years selling business continuity and/or disaster recovery software solutions is strongly preferred.
· Track record that aligns closer to hunting new business and signing new logos versus farming existing accounts.
· Ideal candidate will have experience in any combination of topics business continuity management, crisis management, vendor risk management, compliance management, operational risk management, policy management.
· Strong, professional verbal presentation and communication skills. If you don’t take detailed notes, listen carefully, and can’t translate what you’ve heard into a winning deal strategy please do not apply.
· Excellent writing skills. You will be leading proposal efforts.
· Must be able to execute independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
· Basic technical ability with Microsoft Office 365 products, Salesforce.com or other popular CRM brands (IE. Siebel), LinkedIn & other social media platforms, and remote meeting tools (IE. WebEx).
· Education – degree from an accredited four year college or university is strongly preferred, but not strictly required.
· Up to 50% (max) North American travel expected at times; closer to 30-35% on average.
· Confident personality with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Self-motivated and reliable with a strong independent work ethic and entrepreneurial mindset.
· Complex problem-solving ability, solutions-oriented.
· Mature, polished business acumen rooted in years of client-facing experience.
· Disciplined time and territory management skills.
· Full commitment to conduct business with the utmost integrity and in full compliance with the law.
SAI GLOBAL – COMPANY AT A GLANCE
At SAI Global, we make Intelligent Risk possible by helping organizations proactively manage risk to achieve business excellence, growth, sustainability and ultimately, create trust. Our integrated risk management (IRM) solution is a combination of world-class tech platforms, services, and advisory capabilities that operates across the entire lifecycle. Our means of business extends to training and eLearning subscription software, content, scheduled courses, and services, helping our robust client base adhere to ethical and compliant, industry standards. In Australia, we are also a leading provider of settlement related services; company, personal, and property information. With the recent acquisition of Strategic BCP, and the addition of their ResilienceONE business continuity software to our SAI360-IRM solution portfolio, we continue to progress as the most robust and holistic integrated risk management platform in the industry.
SAI Global’s head office is located in Chicago, IL. We employ more than 2000 people across 28 countries and 51 locations across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Americas, Asia, and the Pacific. Our primary, American office locations that are home to over 500 employees include: Blue Bell (PA), Chicago (IL), Watertown (MA), Alpharetta (GA), and Toronto (Canada), among other hubs across the globe.
SAI Global is an equal opportunity employer.
At SAI Global, we help organizations proactively manage risk to achieve business excellence, growth, sustainability and ultimately, create trust.
Our integrated risk management solutions are a combination of world-class tech platforms, learning tools, and advisory services that operate across the entire lifecycle allowing businesses to focus on opportunities presented by uncertainty. Together, these tools and content services enable customers to develop a holistic, integrated view of risk.
SAI Global head office is located in Chicago. We employ more than 2,000 people across 29 countries and 51 locations across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Americas, Asia and the Pacific.