Management System Auditor - Disability
Assurance – Delivery
Are you a Self-Employed Disability/NDIS Auditor?
- Self - Employed Contractor
- Flexible working hours
- Autonomous Position
This position requires you to be a Self-Employed Contractor, qualified to audit in the Health and Disability space
This Brisbane, Sydney & Melbourne based role requires audits to be conducted against the National Safety and Quality in Health Care Standards and both Commonwealth and State Disability and Human Services Standards.
Your primary role will be to manage a portfolio of clients mainly in Health Care, Disability and Human Services, while conducting audits against nationally and internationally recognised standards. The role can include auditing other industries where you may have experience.
Auditors are responsible for ensuring audits are conducted in a timely and effective manner, employing the relevant risk assessment standards or assessment criteria and maintaining the audit process rigor and technical integrity and to meet internal and external accreditation requirements
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Plan and complete client audits on time and according to relevant standards including completion of audit reports
- Coordinate internal and external communication regarding client management needs
- Apply knowledge of operational improvement techniques and industry best practice, when auditing client organisations
Key competence requirements are:
- Detailed understanding of the relevant Disability and Human Services standards, NDIS, National Safety and Quality and Health Service Standards their application, related legislation and regulatory requirements.
- Understanding the diversity of services provided and how this impacts on management practices.
- Understanding of the related health and disability Acts and Regulations
- Good communication skills and professional presentation
- Confidence in dealing and communicating with all levels of a business from Executives to operational levels
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills, whilst working unsupervised for the majority of your time
NOTE: This role requires you to undertake a National Police Check, International Police Check if relevant and a Working with Children Check with a satisfactory outcome.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelors’ Degree and or Auditing experience in a related field
- In-depth experience across a broad range of industries will also be seen as an advantage
- A demonstrated knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety and Quality Management Systems would be an advantage
To take advantage of this opportunity click 'Apply'
At SAI Global, we help organizations proactively manage risk to achieve business excellence, growth, sustainability and ultimately, create trust.
Our integrated risk management solutions are a combination of world-class tech platforms, learning tools, and advisory services that operate across the entire lifecycle allowing businesses to focus on opportunities presented by uncertainty. Together, these tools and content services enable customers to develop a holistic, integrated view of risk.
SAI Global head office is located in Chicago. We employ more than 2,000 people across 29 countries and 51 locations across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Americas, Asia and the Pacific.