Implementation Project Manager
Home Office - USA
Risk – Delivery
SAI GLOBAL is looking for a Project Manager to join our US Software Delivery team which helps organizations of all sizes around the globe embed, sustain, and streamline their GRC and integrated risk management activities. The risk management software-as-a-service application is the cornerstone of SAI GLOBAL’s GRC technology portfolio. It offers a wide range of leading GRC functional capabilities for risk management, internal audit, internal control, information security and regulatory compliance.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing full life cycle implementations, upgrade and enhancement processes as well training for the software suite in order to achieve a smooth working application which satisfies customer requirements across the Americas region. You and the implementation team will communicate directly with clients to understand their needs, potential challenges and roadblocks, and strive to deliver post-implementation success.
- Provide full life cycle management for implementations of commercial software applications and consulting services.
- Design and manage multiple simultaneously running projects within specified schedule and budget.
- Coordinate with external client IT and leadership representatives to identify IT environmental requirements for the installation of applications into the client’s environment.
- Manage 3-4 consultants on each project including scheduling, timelines, and deliverables.
- Ability to travel (approximately 10-20%)
Key Experience and Qualifications
- Has knowledge and understanding of business domains, GRC, SOX, Internal Control & Compliance and Audit, business concepts and processes, implementation concepts and change management.
- Experience working with management of Fortune 500 companies preferred.
- Experience running software implementation projects at an enterprise level.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering or related field.
- A minimum of at least 10 years experience managing Information Technology and Consulting Services implementation teams’ preferably delivering enterprise compliance, risk and quality management solutions.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with great attention to detail.
SAI Global is a recognized leading provider of integrated risk management solutions, assurance, and property services. We help organizations protect their brands by proactively managing risk to achieve business excellence, growth, sustainability, and trust.
We have a history rich in the development of innovative business solutions, and today this tradition of innovation continues with industry-leading products and solutions in our core business areas of risk management software, standards aggregation, regulatory content, ethics and compliance learning, risk assessments, certification, testing and audits.
SAI Global acquired BWise from Nasdaq in 2019. The combination of BWise’s award-winning risk management, internal audit and regulatory compliance platform with SAI Global’s industry leading SAI360 risk and compliance solution will create the most complete integrated approach to risk management in the marketplace.
For more information, visit our company site at www.saiglobal.com or our career site.