Assurance – Delivery
Take in to accountable for conducting the audit and training activities to our clients and support in Asia. To encourage achievement the target of SAI Global Thailand and Asia by team synergy and the effective performance.
· Conduct audits as the audit’s schedule in Thailand and support to Asia and global.
· Conduct training course as appropriate qualification and competency.
· Implement and comply the internal systems, detailed rules and regulations of the SAI Global Thailand;
· Employing relevant risk assessment standards when planning and conducting audits.
· Understanding and accommodating the unique business needs of the client while protecting the integrity of the SAIG program and the relevant standard/s.
· Appling knowledge of business improvement techniques, both internally and when auditing client organizations
· Servicing your local region, with travel inter/intra state as required to suit client needs.
· Minimum Bachelor's Degree in food Science & Technology or Related fields
· Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in food manufacturing industry
· Successful completion of the IRCA certificated QMS Lead Assessor course.
· Fluency in both written and spoken English
· Knowledge of BRC, HACCP, GMP and quality Management Systems with experience in Raw Materials & Food
· Experience in thermal process validation is an advantage
· Capable of operating PC, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· The ability to audit in Thailand and overseas.
· Strong in communications, positive thinking and problem solving skills
SAI Global is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating an environment that celebrates diversity and embraces differences. We have a culture that supports family friendly practices, flexible work arrangements and all our offices are disability accessible.
To take advantage of this opportunity click 'Apply'
At SAI Global, we help organizations proactively manage risk to achieve business excellence, growth, sustainability and ultimately, create trust.
Our integrated risk management solutions are a combination of world-class tech platforms, learning tools, and advisory services that operate across the entire lifecycle allowing businesses to focus on opportunities presented by uncertainty. Together, these tools and content services enable customers to develop a holistic, integrated view of risk.
SAI Global head office is located in Chicago. We employ more than 2,000 people across 29 countries and 51 locations across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Americas, Asia and the Pacific.