Food Auditor (Jakarta, ID)
Assurance – Delivery
- To plan and complete Food Safety Management System audits in a timely and effective manner, employing the relevant risk assessment standards
- Plan and complete comprehensive process audits within required timeframe and according to relevant standards
- Maintaining audit process rigor and technical integrity, in order to meet internal and external accreditation requirements
- Project managing multi-site activities
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Food Technology, Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Medicine
- Hold LAT ISO 9001/22000/SQMS/HACCP/FSCC 22000 Certificate
- Minimum 5 years working experience in the same field
- Experience in the food industry or in third party audit (subcontractor) is more preferable
- Experience in the food retail industry
- Good knowledge of food safety management system fundamental and audit procedures
- Familiar in current knowledge of standards, regulations, codes of practice and industry technical requirements
- Good report writing and communication skill in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Highly organized and able to work with a tight schedule
- Will be stationed in Jakarta, Indonesia
SAI Global is a recognized leading provider of integrated risk management solutions, assurance, and property services. We help organizations protect their brands by proactively managing risk to achieve business excellence, growth, sustainability, and trust.
We have a history rich in the development of innovative business solutions, and today this tradition of innovation continues with industry-leading products and solutions in our core business areas of risk management software, standards aggregation, regulatory content, ethics and compliance learning, risk assessments, certification, testing and audits.
SAI Global acquired BWise from Nasdaq in 2019. The combination of BWise’s award-winning risk management, internal audit and regulatory compliance platform with SAI Global’s industry leading SAI360 risk and compliance solution will create the most complete integrated approach to risk management in the marketplace.
For more information, visit our company site at www.saiglobal.com or our career site.