Farm Assessor - Oxford/Witney/Bicester
Home Office - UK /
Assurance – Delivery /
Zero Hour Employee
SAI Global, a global Risk Management Company, is looking to recruit a specialist Farm Assessor to join our expanding team on a self-employed or zero-hour contract basis in the Oxford/Witney/Bicester area with a focus of Beef, Lamb, Dairy and Crop audits. As an Assessor, you will be required to plan and conduct professional Red Tractor audits to enable the delivery of assessment and certification services that meet customer requirements. Due to the nature of the position, the ability to empathise and communicate with customers is crucial, alongside a farming background with exposure to Beef, Lamb, Dairy, or Crops. An overview of the role has been provided below:
• To carry out Red Tractor accredited audit programmes with a focus on Beef, Lamb, Diary and Crop audits;
• To deliver specific client training programmes and on-the-job coaching, where required;
• To provide the highest level of service and responsiveness to our clients;
• To fully follow the Audit Brief for all audits undertaken, ensuring audit specific requirements are met;
• To accurately complete all paperwork, hand held data capture forms, and other documentation, as required, for each client audit/visit;
• To progress actions speedily and report delays in completion to any agreed timescales.
Experience and Professional Qualifications:
• Formal Qualification/Degree in Agriculture or a related field is desirable;
• Relevant experience working with associated Agriculture area (cattle/sheep/pigs/crops/organics etc) or in industry. Additionally, experience with any Red Tractor scheme would also be desirable;
• Good communication, IT and organizational skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills both written and verbal with the ability to communicate at all levels;
• Ability to work independently and be self-motivated;
• Strong empathetic communicator with confident approach to dealing with people;
• Strong writing and analytical skills;
• Logical approach to planning and organising.
SAI Global is a recognized leading provider of integrated risk management solutions, assurance, and property services. We help organizations protect their brands by proactively managing risk to achieve business excellence, growth, sustainability, and trust.
We have a history rich in the development of innovative business solutions, and today this tradition of innovation continues with industry-leading products and solutions in our core business areas of risk management software, standards aggregation, regulatory content, ethics and compliance learning, risk assessments, certification, testing and audits.
SAI Global acquired BWise from Nasdaq in 2019. The combination of BWise’s award-winning risk management, internal audit and regulatory compliance platform with SAI Global’s industry leading SAI360 risk and compliance solution will create the most complete integrated approach to risk management in the marketplace.
For more information, visit our company site at www.saiglobal.com or our career site.