Director, Human Resources
Corporate – Human Resources
We are an international, risk management firm, with a rapidly expanding software division. SAI Global has 2,000 employees around the world.
The Director, HR manages and provides HR business partner guidance to the President of Risk & Learning (software unit), who runs a global business. This inspirational and seasoned individual given his/her practical experience will be agile to attend to matters arising throughout the region and provide strong overall leadership.
What you will do:
- Business Partnership with Senior Management team to deliver exceptional HR performance under the leadership of the Chicago based HR CHRO – drive the HR agenda.
- Talent Management - Continually assess organizational strengths and improvement opportunities to drive a future oriented talent strategy.
- Employee Communications & Engagement - Energizes the organization culture, framework for action and people engagement.
- Acquisitions - Supports the acquisition of new companies, providing due diligence activities and integration projects to business standards.
- HR Programs - Develop new human resources programs to meet legal requirements and changing organizational needs.
- HR Partnerships - partner with HR professionals globally to align business requirements and leverage in-country expertise.
What we need:
- Bachelor’s degree required. HR Certifications are a plus.
- 10+ years of progressive HR experience
- Executive presence to partner with senior leadership team for the business unit
- Ability to assimilate information quickly, efficiently and accurately from varying sources.
At SAI Global, we help organizations proactively manage risk to achieve business excellence, growth, sustainability and ultimately, create trust.
Our integrated risk management solutions are a combination of world-class tech platforms, learning tools, and advisory services that operate across the entire lifecycle allowing businesses to focus on opportunities presented by uncertainty. Together, these tools and content services enable customers to develop a holistic, integrated view of risk.
SAI Global head office is located in Chicago. We employ more than 2,000 people across 29 countries and 51 locations across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Americas, Asia and the Pacific.