Internal Training Content Specialist
Assurance – Delivery
Fixed Term Contract
About the role
An exciting new 6 month fixed term contract has been created within our Assurance team in our Port Melbourne office for an experienced Training Content Specialist. Reporting to the Head of Technical Services – Training, the Internal Training Content Specialist is responsible for enabling the establishment and delivery of a sustainable global training program for certification personnel utilising a variety of tools to meet diverse organisational needs including language.
As this is a brand new position we are seeking someone who will hit the ground running and make this role their own. Working in a fundamental part of our Assurance team, we require someone with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in developing and delivering training, as well as exceptional stakeholder management skills.
Working closely with Technical Scheme Owners to develop and maintain training materials for all persons involved in the certification process – other key responsibilities include:
- Ensure that induction training as it relates to accreditation training is developed and implemented.
- Work with internal stakeholders to develop, setup and run regular calibration sessions as required
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop accreditation / system change communication strategies including training that are consistent with the global communication framework.
- Coach and mentor local SMEs on how to deliver effective face to face training or webinar training.
- Ensure the application and implementation WHS requirements are clearly understood and acted upon attending and completing relevant training.
About the ideal candidate
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in developing training materials that meet the requirements of a broad range of abilities including language
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in delivering training
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience working with a range of stakeholders
- Proven experience coaching and mentoring
- Knowledge of the accreditation industry
If you would like to pursue this opportunity click "Apply"
At SAI Global, we help organizations proactively manage risk to achieve business excellence, growth, sustainability and ultimately, create trust.
Our integrated risk management solutions are a combination of world-class tech platforms, learning tools, and advisory services that operate across the entire lifecycle allowing businesses to focus on opportunities presented by uncertainty. Together, these tools and content services enable customers to develop a holistic, integrated view of risk.
SAI Global head office is located in Chicago. We employ more than 2,000 people across 29 countries and 51 locations across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Americas, Asia and the Pacific.