Assurance – Delivery
Are you looking to join SAI Global?
We are looking for an Accreditation Specialist to add value to the SAI team. As an Accreditation Specialist you will be responsible for managing quality related tasks for technical team to meet scheme requirements, such us audit documentation reviews, metrics analysis, external dbases, certificates issuance.
• Participate in NC management process by facilitating brainstorming sessions with other functions, such us: Sales, Operations, Reviewers, and implementing actions as developed by cross-functional teams.
• Responsible with developing auditors’ and reviewers’ calibration materials to support technical development of these functions (general, no scheme specific)
• Conduct internal audits and verification of effectiveness of corrective actions implemented. Coordinate these actions globally with PRC group
• Monitor performance of NC management process: cycle time for actions implementation and Quality of our corrective action plans
• Work with technical team and Quality Manager to coordinate/prepare for office audits and witness audits
• Prepare and present NC management performance analysis required for management review meeting (Americas and global)
• Prepare and present NC management performance analysis to independent impartiality committee
• Conduct weekly review meetings with the technical and quality teams to present corrective actions status
•Completed Quality Management Systems Lead Auditor Course and any other training in the area of process improvements;
O 9001 Qualified auditor and/or Lean/Six sigma credentials are an asset
• Knowledge of various management systems, standards (including, but not limited to ISO 9000 series, TS, AS9100), technical documents and business processes; strong organizational, communication and project management skills; proficiency with Microsoft Office
• College or University
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills required;
• Excellent customer service skills, capable of informative presentation
• Problem solving skills to deliver high quality and timely service
Full commitment to conduct business with the utmost integrity and in full compliance with the law is absolutely essential.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), SAI Global is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. At any stage of the hiring process, Human Resources will work with the applicants requesting accommodation.