Home Office - UK
Assurance – Delivery
SAI Global, a global Risk Management Company, is looking to recruit specialist Farm Assessors to join our expanding team on a self-employed or zero-hour contract basis in the East Anglia area with a focus of Beef and Lamb, Crops and Pig audits. As an Assessor, you will be required to plan and conduct professional Red Tractor audits to enable the delivery of assessment and certification services that meet customer requirements. Due to the nature of the position, the ability to empathise and communicate with customers is crucial and alongside a farming background with exposure Beef and Lamb, Crops or Pigs. An overview of the role has been provided below:
• To carry out Red Tractor accredited audit programmes with a focus on Beef and Lamb, Crops and Pig audits;
• To deliver specific client training programmes and on-the-job coaching, where required;
• To provide the highest level of service and responsiveness to our clients;
• To fully follow the Audit Brief for all audits undertaken, ensuring audit specific requirements are met;
• To accurately complete all paperwork, hand held data capture forms, and other documentation, as required, for each client audit/visit;
• To progress actions speedily and report delays in completion to any agreed timescales.
Experience and Professional Qualifications:
• Formal Qualification/Degree in Agriculture or a related field is desirable;
• 5 years’ experience working with associated Agriculture area (cattle/sheep/pigs/crops/organics etc) or in industry. Additionally, experience with any Red Tractor scheme would also be desirable;
• Good communication, IT and organizational skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills both written and verbal with the ability to communicate at all levels;
• Ability to work independently and be self-motivated;
• Strong empathetic communicator with confident approach to dealing with people;
• Strong writing and analytical skills;
• Logical approach to planning and organising.
At SAI Global, we help organizations proactively manage risk to achieve business excellence, growth, sustainability and ultimately, create trust.
Our integrated risk management solutions are a combination of world-class tech platforms, learning tools, and advisory services that operate across the entire lifecycle allowing businesses to focus on opportunities presented by uncertainty. Together, these tools and content services enable customers to develop a holistic, integrated view of risk.
SAI Global head office is located in Chicago. We employ more than 2,000 people across 29 countries and 51 locations across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Americas, Asia and the Pacific.