Risk – Delivery
SAI Global, a global Risk Management Services provider, is recruiting for an Implementation Consultant, based in Milton Keynes or Home-Based in the United Kingdom, to support our Risk and Compliance products and services. The role, which is integral to the delivery of software solutions and services to clients throughout our portfolio, will suit a candidate who is both technically astute and a strong client-communicator. Paramount to the role, alongside technical skillset, is the ability to form strong relationships with a variety of stakeholders, both internal and externally, to deliver our software to precise client expectations. Additionally, exposure to working with a suite of Risk Management products or services would be highly beneficial.
As an Implementation Consultant, you will be involved in delivering tailored solutions to clients from initial concept through to implementation, including documentation, configuration, testing and rollout. Due to the nature of the role, we are looking for candidates who have operated in an implementation capacity previously and has experience of IT project lifecycles.
An overview of the role scope and accountabilities has been provided below:
· Work within the Implementation team to deliver solutions configured with SAI software that meet or exceed client expectations within the clients environment;
· Actively participate in requirements gathering sessions, and complete necessary analysis and documentation, with clients to ensure the best outcome for client is met along with working towards the strength of the SAI software
· Be able to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively to business users;
· Ability to effectively prioritise and escalate customer concerns and opportunities;
· Determine the likely cause of configuration or software issues, and provide a suitable solution to the identified issues;
· Undertake unit testing of configuration and technical work;
· Develop detailed cost and resource effort estimates based on client requirements;
· Configure solutions using SAI Global software to suit client specific business process needs.
Experience and Skills required:
· Minimum of one year experience working within a similar implementation role, ideally with exposure to Risk Management products;
· Experience in the software development lifecycle;
· Experience in business solution delivery;
· Ability to prioritise, delegate, respond and follow-up to issues in a timely and appropriate manner;
· Analysis and problem-solving skills;
· Fluent, both verbal and written, in English. Fluency in an additional European language would be advantageous but is not essential;
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
· Self-motivated with initiative to liaise with business resources, stakeholders, and management on requirements;
Education and Background:
· Diploma/degree in a computer related discipline or equivalent;
· Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology;
· Experience in a consultancy based role.
At SAI Global, we help organizations proactively manage risk to achieve business excellence, growth, sustainability and ultimately, create trust.
Our integrated risk management solutions are a combination of world-class tech platforms, learning tools, and advisory services that operate across the entire lifecycle allowing businesses to focus on opportunities presented by uncertainty. Together, these tools and content services enable customers to develop a holistic, integrated view of risk.
SAI Global head office is located in Chicago. We employ more than 2,000 people across 29 countries and 51 locations across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Americas, Asia and the Pacific.